PDA

View Full Version : Happy 10 year anniversary PS.com

Sdiver
03-24-2014, 14:32
Has it really been 10 years since this site started up?
I guess it has. I just happened to glance at my "Join Date" and it shows 02-01-2004.

To all the QPs that set up, run and maintain this site, I say THANK YOU. Without you, this site would not be possible.

I know this site was set up to let former, and current QPs "hook up" and rekindle old friendships and give future SF soldiers the knowledge and insight on what it takes to join your ranks, I am honored that you allow me and others to "tag along."

While past my prime of ever joining SF, I do enjoy coming to this site to learn, read and interact with the various characters (Dusty I'm thinking of you on THAT one) that this site has to offer. This is usually the first site I check in the mornings. The "Early Bird" forum and other threads that are started about the "goings on" of our crazy, mixed up world is more factual and up do date than any other MSM outlet.

Again, I just wanted to express my thanks and admiration to ALL the QPs who run and inhabit this site. For without you, how would I have ever known NOT to put a butter knife into a wall socket. :D

PRB
03-24-2014, 14:36
Yeah, thanks to all involved and TS in particular.
Hard to stay in touch with the community out here in the boonies so I really appreciate this place.

akv
03-24-2014, 14:45
Thank You TS, and all involved. :lifter

JJ_BPK
03-24-2014, 16:07
Happy Happy Happy
10th Birthday...

:D:D:D:D

Sacamuelas
03-24-2014, 16:35
How time Flies.... Good Job Jeff. :cool:

echoes
03-24-2014, 16:48
Peeking in here slowly......to say, THANK YOU to ALL who maintain PS.com!

It was, and is, and is to come, an Incredible place.

Luv my QP's!!!:lifter Please Be safe, and know that we Honor Your Courage and Sacrifice to do the job that so few can do. Without You, it would be a very scary world indeed.

Just my little .02,

Holly

BryanK
03-24-2014, 16:51
This site has been a most valuable resource, and the people I've met from this site in person goes to show that this site isn't just talk. It's not everyday you get to hunt with a former SF Vietnam sniper whose twice your age, then have said person show you up when climbing a mountain to retrieve a harvested deer :D

Thanks for having us; Happy 10th anniversary, and here's to 10 more! (Toasting a nasty Natural Ice, times are tough :p)

PSM
03-24-2014, 17:26
Wow, it seems like only 9 years. Oh, wait, I was late to the party. :D

Congrats, Jeff and Team!

Pat

twistedsquid
03-24-2014, 17:34
What they said...+1. Great site.

MR2
03-24-2014, 20:12
Your ten years older Jeff... :p

Thank you to each and every one that helps and contributes. :lifter

SF_BHT
03-24-2014, 20:37
10yrs and going strong....

Congrads

Stobey
03-24-2014, 20:47
Congrats on your 10-yr. anniversary PS.com! A big "Thank You" to Team Sergeant, all of the moderators, The Reaper (for his inexhaustible firearms knowledge), and all of the QPs for whom this site was started and continues to be dedicated. Thank you for allowing this simple "civvy" to read, learn, and interact! May Almighty God bless and keep you all!

:lifter

Ambush Master
03-24-2014, 21:08
How time Flies.... Good Job Jeff. :cool:

Just like One Frog Said to the Other.....................Isn't Time Fun When You're Having Flies!!!

This Place is in fact a Haven!!

Thanks to ALL Involved!!

Later
Martin

mark46th
03-24-2014, 22:19
Thanks, T.S.- This site is therapy for me.....

cetheridge
03-24-2014, 22:20
Just like One Frog Said to the Other.....................Isn't Time Fun When You're Having Flies!!!

This Place is in fact a Haven!!

Thanks to ALL Involved!!

Later
Martin

ABSOLUTELY! I check this site first thing in the morning, before going to bed and several times during the day.

Thanks to Jeff, TR and all the others that make it happen! Happy 10th!

Flagg
03-25-2014, 04:20
Congratulations on the 10 year Anniversary.

And special thanks to the forum owners, moderators, and QPs for making the community what it is.

This forum has been an excellent resource that is impossible to replicate in a book.

The PS.com community has helped me in my quest for knowledge to be a better soldier.

Cheers fellas.

MtnGoat
03-25-2014, 05:34
Congrats on your 10-yr. anniversary PS.com!!

Thank to TS and other that came up with the idea and place. Hats off to y'all.

Barbarian
03-25-2014, 06:32
Happy 10th!

I haven't been here all that long, but have benefited from the wisdom and experience of the members, here, almost daily. Thank you for letting me stick around. Hope PS.com keeps going forever.

uplink5
03-25-2014, 07:48
TEN YEARS!!!.....:eek:

Ah hell, we can stand on our heads and gargle peanut butter
fer ten years! Just wait and see how we do it at 20 when we're ALL
dried up ol'popcorn farts standing on our heads gargling our false teeth!!!

God Bless You Jeff, hang in there Brother!

:munchin

Pericles
03-25-2014, 11:37
+1 I came to the party much later, but am happy to be here.

Goggles Pizano
03-25-2014, 15:39
Thank you to every Quiet Professional both here and in the field. This site has been a wealth of information, of wonderful debate, and mental shenanigans. :D
Thanks to you for allowing me to hang around these ten years, and happy anniversary!

Gypsy
03-25-2014, 17:08
10 years, hell it seems like yesterday since one of our favorite medics told me about this community.

Happy Anniversary, and kudos to all of you! Thanks for allowing me to hang around. ;)

Red Flag 1
03-25-2014, 17:50
Ten years and counting, well done, TS, all the Mods, & QP's that make this site what it is. Looking foreward to at least another ten or so years of critical thinking, and the insight that this site is known for. Well done!!

Badger52
03-26-2014, 05:09
Congrats to TS and all who make this site work with the level of quality it has. Among its achievements must be mentioned The Letter, referred to by many outside the site when looking for something to underpin values that others seek to undermine.

Thanks for letting me hang around. On to the next 10!
Prost!

TrapLine
03-26-2014, 06:42
Happy 1-0! Thank you to all the QP's who contribute, especially TS and TR for all the time they have put in here. I have said before that I spent thousands of dollars on post secondary education that did not teach as many practical life lessons as can be found on this site. The reputation as excellent teachers is well earned, and I would say the QP could double as quality professor but I know better given their reputation as shooters. Thanks again!

cbtengr
03-26-2014, 07:30
Happy 10th!! It has been an educational experience for me and I appreciate your allowing me to be a part of it, here is to many more!

35NCO
03-27-2014, 11:15
Happy 10th PS.com!!!

I don’t use social media, but when I do, it is professional soldiers.com. :cool: