PDA

View Full Version : Device To Beat “Assault Rifle” Registration

Snaquebite
03-23-2014, 04:43
Could this device actually allow owners to avoid assault weapon registration in some states?

ARMagLock is a new patent pending AR-15 fixed magazine solution that allows New York, Connecticut and California AR-15 owners to avoid assault weapon registration within their respective state by staying compliant with the laws.[/B]

http://bearingarms.com/did-armaglock-create-a-device-to-beat-assault-rifle-registration-requirements/

caretaker
04-10-2014, 02:54
Could this device actually allow owners to avoid assault weapon registration in some states?

In my opinion if it does, it will only be a temporary reprieve. While I am a huge proponent of free market capitalism and am heartened to see this kind of response to what I consider to be unconstitutional laws, it will only be a momentary halt in the downward slide to their ultimate goal: depriving the American people of the ability to defend themselves and their rights as defined by the founding documents. In time, new legislation will be produced and passed that will tighten the noose even further. My pessimism is based on watching this very process play out over the course of my life, most recently with laws that this device seeks to skirt.

Dohhunter
05-05-2014, 11:08
It's a sad day when our AR equipment regulations are looser than some American states.

Then again it's relative, because I have to have a federally granted permit (1-3yr expiry) to remove/move one from my home to a range or the border and our mags are 5.5 pinned.

Box
05-06-2014, 06:32
Don't kid yourself folks; registration isn't about assault weapons. Registration is about guns.
All guns.
YOUR guns.

The Reaper
05-06-2014, 08:02
Don't kid yourself folks; registration isn't about assault weapons. Registration is about guns.
All guns.
YOUR guns.

IMHO, it is about CONTROL.

TR

Box
05-06-2014, 08:18
TR.
I stand corrected...

...grabbing the guns is just a means to an end.