PDA

View Full Version : Byron Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud

Team Sergeant
03-19-2014, 20:56
Byron Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud

Byron Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during Desert Storm and you were not there. The article states that you fast roped into the American Embassy, you were joking right? Moron.

The article that the news paper did on you is full of lies, your lies. Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud you never crossed into Kuwait, you know it and I know it.

And the green beret you're wearing is a fake as you never earned one. That's right SP/4 Dills I have your real military records, or should I say Bryon Dills, admin clerk.

Your past just caught up with you, now it's our turn to call you a liar and a fraud. Enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame you bottom feeding fraud. Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud of Wapato, Washington.

Team Sergeant
03-19-2014, 21:12
Byron Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud of Wapato, Washington check out this news article.....:munchin

Team Sergeant
03-19-2014, 21:18
Any of you real Special Forces soldiers that actually did fast-rope into the American Embassy remember any bullets hitting the HELO's??? :rolleyes:

I drove in and the only gunfire I heard was a few thousand Kuwaitis firing rifles into the air in celebration.....;)

SF_BHT
03-19-2014, 21:46
He was not one of Tony's Tigers......
WAPOS........
Liar and Fraud.......

He Dishonors every Soldier that ever served!!!!!!!

TS is right. The locals were shooting with Joy!!!

TrapperFrank
03-19-2014, 22:07
TS, Smoke this low down, bottom feeding POS turd. He is taking up the spotlight from those that earned it. I did not participate in Desert Shield/Storm, but know many that did. This a$$wipe is not fit to carry their jockstraps.

PRB
03-19-2014, 22:30
How old is the article and what is the name of the news paper/author? I'd like to send him a note.

SF_BHT
03-20-2014, 05:41
That POS was a support troop. They wore Maroon Berets not Green then. I Checked a listing and that is him. I thought his name was familiar.
He was in HHC 1/3 SFG BOP.
He is a tall guy and Goofy and never a Team Guy.

After thinking about it some more that POS wore a baseball hat as he was a leg. He was issued a beret for a formation as he was tall and stuck out when we changed over to 1/3 SFGA. He was a dope. Shit this is pissing me off.

Team Sergeant
03-20-2014, 09:04
How old is the article and what is the name of the news paper/author? I'd like to send him a note.

Too old to contact the reporter, but not too old to make an example of real bad reporting.......:rolleyes:

Guy
03-20-2014, 23:33
That POS was a support troop. They wore Maroon Berets not Green then. I Checked a listing and that is him. I thought his name was familiar.
He was in HHC 1/3 SFG BOP.
He is a tall guy and Goofy and never a Team Guy.

After thinking about it some more that POS wore a baseball hat as he was a leg. He was issued a beret for a formation as he was tall and stuck out when we changed over to 1/3 SFGA. He was a dope. Shit this is pissing me off.OB was the BN Commo SGT.

Hell! There was more of chance getting hit by, falling bullets from Kuwaiti celebratory fire and/or lung cancer from the burning oil wells.:D

Team Sergeant
03-21-2014, 15:09
Now I'm being told that Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud got Congresswoman Lynn Jenkins involved and over night he got his disability with a $45K paycheck.

So let's see, I'm 40% disabled, a "real" Special Forces combat veteran and I receive and extra $714 a month. That seems fair........... I will be adding tinnitus to my list on my next 12 year visit to the VA. Yeah, I've only been to the VA I think 2-3 times in 14 years....... once was just for paperwork.

Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud is a liar and a fraud, never been in active combat, was a SP4 admin clerk hundreds of miles from the battlefield and is "claiming" and receiving 100% PTSD, and a $45K for his fraud.

Sounds about right to me. You also know you cannot contact any senator or congressman outside of your own state so I cannot even tell the naive Congresswoman Lynn Jenkins that she's been taken to the cleaners by a fraud.

Well done Bryon Dills of Wapato, Washington, I'm sure all your family and friends are proud of you. But we know you're really a bottom feeding scumbag.

The Reaper
03-21-2014, 16:19
You also know you cannot contact any senator or congressman outside of your own state so I cannot even tell the naive Congresswoman Lynn Jenkins that she's been taken to the cleaners by a fraud.

The media can.

And the VA IG should be able to look into his fraudulent claim.

TR

Snaquebite
03-21-2014, 17:25
Just sent this link to a retired SF SGM in Washington state.....

Guy
03-21-2014, 23:16
Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud is a liar and a fraud, never been in active combat, was a SP4 admin clerk hundreds of miles from the battlefield and is "claiming" and receiving 100% PTSD, and a $45K for his fraud.:(:mad:

sfsgm
03-22-2014, 17:13
Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud

Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during Desert Storm and you were not there. The article states that you fast roped into the American Embassy, you were joking right? Moron.

The article that the news paper did on you is full of lies, your lies. Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud you never crossed into Kuwait, you know it and I know it.

And the green beret you're wearing is a fake as you never earned one. That's right SP/4 Dills I have your real military records, or should I say Bryon Dills, admin clerk.

Your past just caught up with you, now it's our turn to call you a liar and a fraud. Enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame you bottom feeding fraud. Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud of Wapato, Washington.

Wapato is a very small agricultural town in Easter Washington known in my circles as having a very good high school wrestling team (I coach). There are guys over there from the Spokane team that could be helpful.

Is there something in particular you think "we" should do?

Team Sergeant
03-22-2014, 20:53
Wapato is a very small agricultural town in Easter Washington known in my circles as having a very good high school wrestling team (I coach). There are guys over there from the Spokane team that could be helpful.

Is there something in particular you think "we" should do?

He's from Wapato, Washington but he currently lives in Topeka, KS.

We are doing what we can by exposing his lies and fraud. Hopefully anyone dealing with him in the future will google his name and they will find out what sort of lies he's been telling.

Paragrouper
03-22-2014, 21:41
OB was the BN Commo SGT.

You're getting old, OB went to Group just before our great adventure. Mitch took a few guys up to Kuwait to run comms, but I don't recall this guy being one of them. Most of the BOP guys stayed back in Saudi in the parking garage.

Snaquebite
03-23-2014, 04:11

We are doing what we can by exposing his lies and fraud. Hopefully anyone dealing with him in the future will google his name and they will find out what sort of lies he's been telling.

Maybe there's a reporter in the Wapato area that would like to help expose this POS.

PRB
03-23-2014, 10:05
He's on linkedin and I've sent him an invite to say hello.

Team Sergeant
03-23-2014, 10:43
He's on linkedin and I've sent him an invite to say hello.

Maybe he'll come over here and tell us stories??? :munchin

sfsgm
03-23-2014, 13:45

Darn. I will be vacationing nearby In Moses Lake for a week over Memorial Day and I just old my wife while we're here on vacation in San Diego that we're going to Wapato. Kansas is a bit far. Wish I could help. I wondered who the Congresswoman was because I know all of them here in Washington, being politically active that I am.

SF_BHT
03-23-2014, 18:58
You're getting old, OB went to Group just before our great adventure. Mitch took a few guys up to Kuwait to run comms, but I don't recall this guy being one of them. Most of the BOP guys stayed back in Saudi in the parking garage.

He never left the garage...... He is full of SHIT!!!!

Team Sergeant
03-24-2014, 09:03
Apparently Dills is telling folks he got PTSD from shooting so many people during the war........

If you guys remember Special Forces took away the ammo from all the support soldiers because they were shooting themselves and other friendly soldiers. I arrived in Saudi with CSM Joe D and some support soldier picked us up at the Saudi airport. When we arrived we were greeted by a support soldier who's mission it was to drive us to Special Forces headquarters. The support soldier was carrying his weapon and I asked him for a magazine of ammunition as I didn't have any ammo yet. He looked at me with a sad face and said he didn't have any ammo, none of the support soldiers had any ammo. When I asked why he said all the support soldiers ammunition was taken away because so many of them had shot themselves and shot other friendly soldiers etc. Dills would has been disarmed also, hard to shoot people without ammo........
(Upon arriving at the Special Forces HQ I received my ammo, grenades, claymore mines etc. And the support soldier was right, all the support soldiers were disarmed......)

Oh and Dills, you lying bottom feeding piece of shit, I was with the SOCCENT Commander and CSM when we entered the Kuwait Embassy and you were not there. In fact there were no support soldiers there until much later.

If you read the bottom feeding scumbag records of Bryon Dills you will notice one glaring entry, Dills received the "Saudi" Kuwait Liberation Medal. But he did not receive the "Kuwaiti" Kuwait Liberation Medal. You only received the "Kuwaiti" Kuwait Liberation Medal if you actually crossed into Kuwait.

As SF BHT has said, Bryon Dills never left the safety of Saudi Arabia..........

Guy
03-24-2014, 09:18
He never left the garage...... He is full of SHIT!!!!Maybe he got PTSD from that SCUD missile that hit Dhahran, promptly went into MOPP Level IV and ran around with no ammo while, the rest of us was trying to get some sleep?

Or

The SF dude that converted terrorized him after I asked: "How come your cap don't cover your ears when it's cold as hell?":o

If you read the bottom feeding scumbag records of Bryon Dills you will notice one glaring entry, Dills received the "Saudi" Kuwait Liberation Medal. But he did not receive the "Kuwaiti" Kuwait Liberation Medal. You only received the "Kuwaiti" Kuwait Liberation Medal if you actually crossed into Kuwait.

As SF BHT has said, Bryon Dills never left the safety of Saudi Arabia..........Dills was on one of those super-secret flights into Kuwait...

Team Sergeant
03-24-2014, 09:32
Maybe he got PTSD from that SCUD missile that hit Dhahran, promptly went into MOPP Level IV and ran around with no ammo while, the rest of us was trying to get some sleep?Or

The SF dude that converted terrorized him after I asked: "How come your cap don't cover your ears when it's cold as hell?":o

Dills was on one of those super-secret flights into Kuwait...

LOLOLOL, the stories we could tell...... I had a mask only because we were ordered to have one, never saw a MOPP suit. I remember when pallets of flak jackets arrived, gone in seconds but I never saw an SF guy wearing one. I also remember the French soldiers in formation, in full MOPP, and with a trash-bag covering each of them. And don't forget the Saudi soldiers with full beards trying to get their masks on.........:D

Guy
03-24-2014, 09:57
LOLOLOL, the stories we could tell...... I had a mask only because we were ordered to have one, never saw a MOPP suit. I remember when pallets of flak jackets arrived, gone in seconds but I never saw an SF guy wearing one. I also remember the French soldiers in formation, in full MOPP, and with a trash-bag covering each of them. And don't forget the Saudi soldiers with full beards trying to get their masks on.........:DWe no damn well this Bryan Dills was not there for:

Whoever took that anti-aircraft gun and towed it to Saudi.
Whoever acquired a water truck and filled the pool in Kuwait when there was no running water.
The team that mounted a machine gun on top of a station wagon.
Pulling guard outside the embassy when the Kuwaitis try to pass a Iraqi POW off on us.
The relocating of TVs and other electronics from the embassy into team houses.
The run away grenade launcher on the range that wounded a few folks.
Smoke grenades with Pink Floyd blaring and chemlight juices glowing in the dark.

:D:munchin

Team Sergeant
03-24-2014, 10:37
We no damn well this Bryan Dills was not there for:

Whoever acquired a water truck and filled the pool in Kuwait when there was no running water.
Pulling guard outside the embassy when the Kuwaitis try to pass a Iraqi POW off on us.
Smoke grenades with Pink Floyd blaring and chemlight juices glowing in the dark.

Was that the anti-aircraft gun that was firing just outside the walls of the Embassy? I remember JJ yelling "Will someone go and take possession of that damn anti-aircraft gun!!!" That was the only time I ever took cover from "falling" bullets.....:D

Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud we know you were not there.......

SF_BHT
03-24-2014, 12:32
Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud I know you and you were not there.......

You were a marginal support troop and caused more trouble that anything. Why would you lie and misrepresent to your family and friends that you were something you were not?

I know because you are Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud!!!!!!!!

Just so people know he was NEVER Special Forces but he was a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Guy
03-24-2014, 13:37
Was that the anti-aircraft gun that was firing just outside the walls of the Embassy?It was towed to Saudi then, towed back to Kuwait then, some how ended up back on Bragg where, it stood outside the BN building in our old "wood" building area.

BTW...Bryan Dill was not in Kuwait with us.:eek:

uplink5
03-25-2014, 06:03
We no damn well this Bryan Dills was not there for:

I believe it was Pappy Libertae(?) who got us water, filled all our roof top house
Tanks and the pool. (I think it was 34s pool)

Oh, and that was my Tm Sgt who blew us up with the AGS 17 30mm Grenade Launcher. He recovered.......

I saw the picture of that POS Dills and recognized him instantly. He was a flaming idiot back then and obviously nothing has changed! Better reel him in...:munchin

PRB
03-25-2014, 10:06
Is there no way to contact/inform the VA as to this fraud?

Team Sergeant
03-25-2014, 10:12
Is there no way to contact/inform the VA as to this fraud?

Funny you should ask............:munchin

Guy
03-27-2014, 02:16
Funny you should ask............:munchinI'd like to read what he submitted to the VA to rate PTSD at 100%....:eek:

We all know damn well, he was not there with us!

MR2
03-27-2014, 07:48
I would think that getting outed as a liar and fraud by Team Sergent and ProfessionalSoldiers.com would qualify one for 100% PTSD.

Team Sergeant
10-07-2015, 10:54
This bottom feeding scumbag continues on and on...... I was not aware of this until today.... very funny indeed.

Byron Dills; phony “Green Beret”

Jonn Lilyea | August 21, 2015

This is another first. Mr. Dills here, printed off pages of TAH to prove he’s not a phony because he’s not listed here. Well, Mr. Dills, that vacation is over. Our friends at Professional Soldiers busted him first, but that wasn’t good enough, I guess;

In a local news article when he returned from Desert Storm, he told the author that he won the war by himself, apparently;

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=61489