PDA

View Full Version : Maryland SF Pre-Selection

NPAPPAL
02-17-2014, 15:52
Searched the threads but couldn't really find what I was looking for....
Starting the 6 drill pre-selection process for the Maryland SF unit in April. Anyone been through it that has suggestions or info on it? I know whats expected of the candidates from what they inform you of at the briefing just wanted to see if anyone could share some of their experiences. Will take any info I can get just trying to be as ready as possible.

JJ_BPK
02-17-2014, 16:42
Will take any info I can get just trying to be as ready as possible.

My money is you DNF. Your 1st post tells me to you have a problem following directions. The email you received asked you to preform two(2) small simple actions before attempting any posts.

You failed.. Reread the email, follow directions, do 300 push-up.

The Reaper
02-17-2014, 17:33
Searched the threads but couldn't really find what I was looking for....
Starting the 6 drill pre-selection process for the Maryland SF unit in April. Anyone been through it that has suggestions or info on it? I know whats expected of the candidates from what they inform you of at the briefing just wanted to see if anyone could share some of their experiences. Will take any info I can get just trying to be as ready as possible.

I think you should follow instructions and show up prepared to do your best. Stop trying to G2 the process.

And re-read "A Message to Garcia" while you are at it.

The people we are looking for are self-starters.

My money is you DNF. Your 1st post tells me to you have a problem following directions. The email you received asked you to preform two(2) small simple actions before attempting any posts.

You failed.. Reread the email, follow directions, do 300 push-up.

I believe that he joined during the period of lost Intros.

Again.

TR