PDA

View Full Version : Kalifornicate -vs- New Jork

JJ_BPK
02-06-2014, 05:39
Before long, there will be no legal weapons in Kali.

Think the Super Bowl was Bad? 26 Guns Made Illegal to sell In California Over the Weekend.
Posted on February 4, 2014 by Ted — 10 Comments ↓

These 26 guns became illegal to sell by licensed dealers in California while we were enjoying (or not) our informal holiday weekend. As a football fan I refuse to teach classes on Superbowl Sunday–or Saturday for that matter. I do have a class on Mother’s Day weekend, not that I think less of my mother than football but we can always celebrate Mother’s Day on Friday or Monday of the same week right? I mean a guy has to make a living, unless she wants me to move in with her along with all of my explosives and firearms—and Carl, my trusty, stinky, scratching, digging, humping, barking, friend.

The asinine nature of the powers-that-be in this State never cease to amaze. The 26 guns that lost California “legal to sell” certification over the weekend (including Friday and Monday) are pictured here. They were lost to you and I like so many other liberties we have lost to this “well-intentioned” group of folks who have elected themselves “King and Queens” of California. To read our State Leadership’s take on it, Smith and Wesson and Ruger are just trying to play political games with the State and are refusing to re manufacture hundreds of handguns to include micro-stamping in order to be included on the list for sale in California. The media purports that the re-manufacturing process takes just pennies per gun and amounts to nearly no expense at all. This of course is what the law-makers are feeding them for information and after sen De Leon’s “caliber-clip fiasco” (click here to watch the video proving Sen De Leon knows nothing about firearms) last month, we know exactly how much knowledge they have surrounding firearms manufacture. In reality, the cost of implementation would run in the millions of dollars, the engineering, re-tooling of manufacturing equipment, even the print items such as brochures and spec-sheets would have to be re-printed. Oh by the way, are there any other states mandating micro-stamping for newly listed guns? No. I did a web-search to try to purchase a micro-stamped gun and did I find one? No. The list of the 26 (23 shown due to similarities) guns that were banned over the weekend is exactly 2600% larger than the list of guns that were newly certified. None. Not one. Nada. For those of you went to a small rural high school (such as myself) that is 26 guns lost and not one gained. Smith and Wesson and Sturm-Ruger are businesses. They are in the business of making money. If they could make money here they certainly would, obviously they have abandoned our market based on regulations that are designed to slowly but surely make the number of shooting voters disappear.

http://reddingccw.com/think-the-super-bowl-was-bad-26-guns-made-illegal-to-sell-in-california-over-the-weekend/

mojaveman
02-06-2014, 12:43
There will eventually be more and more firearms added to that list and don't forget, in a few more years there will be no more lead bullets of any kind sold in Kalifornia.

The grass in Arizona and Nevada is looking greener and greener.

ghp95134
02-06-2014, 14:51
The grass in Arizona and Nevada is looking greener and greener.

I thought that was Colorado and Washington State?

--ghp

ddoering
02-06-2014, 15:25
Perhaps they were banned to ensure job security for certain politicians.