PDA

View Full Version : Shivworks

NousDefionsDoc
11-27-2004, 23:31
http://www.shivworks.com

I know SouthNarc from the internet. He gets it.

Mr. Harsey, check out the hardware button.

swatsurgeon
11-28-2004, 09:18
Interesting equipment...I travel with a pen (provided by a local pharmaceutical rep) that I use just like their defensive stylus. It is all metal, flaired at the tip and when the pen tip is out, is sharp enough for a stab to anywhere. Works well with plane travel since it is a pen that writes....
I especially like face and neck....never trust penetration of thick clothing and inflicted enough injury to disable when hitting the chest or abdoment (unless it is a bullet or 6-9 inch blade. I believe we have all seen the less than stoppable bad guy after he/she has taken a hit from a defensive weapon that simply pissed them off worse. It goes back to our old martial arts training...almost anything is a potential weapon if you 1) have the skills to use it and 2) understand the limitations of the weapon, i.e., tensile strength, etc. I have hit the human face with a rolled magazine and it was enough to momentarily 'stun' my opponent giving me enough time to utilize the tactical Nike retreat and save my ass.

Razor
11-29-2004, 09:32
Mr. H, got anything to show off? :munchin