PDA

View Full Version : Jay Kerwin of Boot Camp LA

Team Sergeant
01-23-2014, 13:32
So you build a great business based on lies that your were a Navy SEAL and then Don Shipley finds out........:D

Jay Kerwin of Boot Camp LA meets real Navy SEAL Don Shipley....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TelaLufB7II

Where do all these bottom feeding scumbags come from? Jay Kerwin of Boot Camp LA enjoy your new found fame.

Team Sergeant
01-23-2014, 14:25
Even the PJ's have caught up with Jay Kerwin of Boot Camp LA..... 600 days in jail...... lol His "Special Operations" background is falling apart fast.

A criminal, a liar, and a bottom feeding fraud. If you google "Jay Kirwin of Boot Camp LA" you'll get all kinds of news interviews stating he was a member of Special Operations, Navy SEALS and Pararescue, not a single reporter asked to see his DD-214.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/boot-camp-la-los-angeles-2?nb=1

Take any reference to Pararescue off your web site please. You did not graduate the 115XO course, and in fact spent over 600 days of your enlistment locked up in the either pre-trial confinement or Ft. Leavenworth disciplinary barracks for dealing steroids to your fellow airman among other charges. I was there, a PJ instructor, and I remember you. In fact I helped save Doug Ecceleston from your slimy grip. He unfortunately successfully graduated the Pararescue Course and went on to lose his life during an operational lifesaving mission several years later. You did get through the pipeline but that DOES NOT make you a PJ, just a graduate of some of the schools required to become one. Have some integrity, and if you have any decency or pride, assume your own identity. We real PJ's do not like to be associated with liars, cheaters, thieves, posers or Stolen Valor. You did not earn the title and you don't deserve use it!!!
L. D. Jeffries, MSgt, USAF, (ret)
Pararescue Class 79-01

Team Sergeant
01-23-2014, 14:27
I placed this in General Discussions so everyone can post on it.... have fun. Let's see who can collect all the news articles where Jay Kerwin of Boot Camp LA says he a "Navy SEAL, Pararescue, or Special Operations" ;)

Here's a good one that has already been changed, but that damn Google cache still has it:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Vi0K06XXmK8J:alexarnold.com/fitness/+&cd=47&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Alex Arnold’s fitness coach, Jay Kerwin instucts that muscles grow stronger because it’s put under uncommon pressure to push or pull. The brain signals the muscle as it breaks down under pressure and the muscle shifts into survival mode. The muscle is then restored, but in greater measure. Pressure is what changes the landscape of our bodies, and our thinking. Alex has traveled thousands of miles, crossing multiple time zones speaking all over the world, often running rigorous itineraries with pains of jet lag. One discipline that has kept his health is a regular fitness regimen. His personal trainer, Jay Kerwin, was a navy seal and the founder of Bootcamp L.A. He is a champion natural body builder and a leader in fitness and personal training.

He’s been Alex’s fitness coach for six years, and Alex has adopted much of his fitness philosophy. It takes planning and creativity to generate physical momentum, and experience sustainable personal and physical growth. Alex will be coming out with a fitness coaching series in 2013 to help people reach peak performance in there health. To learn more, sign-up for upcoming news and events.

Team Sergeant
01-23-2014, 14:40
Lying to the Rabbi! SEAL Team 2

http://www.yulaboys.org/apps/news/show_news.jsp?REC_ID=266801&id=0

Former Navy Seal Inaugurates YULA's New Gym

Together with the YULA Health & Fitness Club, former Navy Seal 2 member Mr. Jay Kerwin inaugurated the newly built Fitness Center.
Together with the YULA Health & Fitness Club, former Navy Seal 2 member Mr. Jay Kerwin inaugurated the newly built Fitness Center by speaking about the different workouts and details that go along with it. Mr. Kerwin runs a boot camp and is a trainer in local gyms. Thank you Rabbi Stewart, along with club founders Levi, Leron, & Gabe, for bringing Mr. Kerwin to our school!

cbtengr
01-23-2014, 14:58
What a dipshit.

Monsoon65
01-23-2014, 18:32
Just checked out his website. Doofus is now saying he's not a SEAL or a "full-fledged Pararescue commando".

But, hey, he said he's sorry! :D

Edit: I found the loser on Linkedin. "Joined the military after a little college. Tried out for The Special Operations Program in The Air Force Called Pararescue. There were over 500 guys that tried out and I made it with 6 other guys. I then moved to los angeles and became a trainer and started Boot Camp L.A."

Hmmm....ok. What happened between PJ School and LA, Slick?

Seems to know alot about fitness and also cosmetics and skin care. LOL!

MR2
01-23-2014, 18:43
He's sorry alright!

Stealthed
01-23-2014, 19:02
I hope this POS gets pounded to the ground and never gets back up. He doesn't even deserve to lick the dirt off of the boots of SEALs or PJs. He's a disgrace to so many SEALs and PJs who have given their bodies and their lives for their country. Don Shipley is the MAN for doing what he does. If you haven't followed what he does, I highly recommend you do. Been watching his videos and reading his stories for years.

miclo18d
01-24-2014, 07:07
Just checked out his website. Doofus is now saying he's not a SEAL or a "full-fledged Pararescue commando".

But, hey, he said he's sorry! :D

Edit: I found the loser on Linkedin. "Joined the military after a little college. Tried out for The Special Operations Program in The Air Force Called Pararescue. There were over 500 guys that tried out and I made it with 6 other guys. I then moved to los angeles and became a trainer and started Boot Camp L.A."

Hmmm....ok. What happened between PJ School and LA, Slick?

Seems to know alot about fitness and also cosmetics and skin care. LOL!seems to know about steroids too! One of the comments on the Yelp page was supposedly written by one of his instructors at PJ course that explained why he went to jail!

AngelsSix
01-24-2014, 07:41
He's a steroid pusher, big surprise there...

Team Sergeant
01-24-2014, 14:14
"I am Not a Navy Seal or a Full Fledged Pararescue Commando. I apologize for any confusion or misrepresentation on my part."

http://www.bootcampla.com/aboutus.htm

The only military credentials you earned in the military were "Convict". You have nothing to do with the Pararescue Commando's.

But Jay Kerwin of Boot Camp LA you are a drug dealer and convict....... and you lied about your military background for financial gain.
Jay Kerwin of Boot Camp LA you're nothing more than a bottom feeding scumbag, but who in Los Angeles cares anyway?

ddoering
01-24-2014, 14:46
At least he parleyed his stint in the Charleston Navy Yard Brig into SEAL status.:lifter

Lan
01-24-2014, 14:55
Do you think his graduates received Tridents?

Team Sergeant
01-27-2014, 15:42
LOL, it's already up to twenty four thousand views in less than a week......

You think the lying bottom feeding scumbag Jay Kerwin of Boot Camp LA is feeling the heat????

Phony Navy SEAL/PARARESCUE of the WEEK. Jay Kerwin of Bootcamp LA.
Published on Jan 21, 2014
Retired Navy SEAL Senior Chief Don Shipley BUSTS Jay "The Major" Kerwin of Bootcampla.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TelaLufB7II

tonyz
01-27-2014, 17:29
In the "About Us" section of Boot Camp LA's website, it says:
If all the guy's other accomplishments are true, he sounds pretty skilled, why not just be proud of his non-military accomplishments and use that for his schooling? He could always have hired actual former Special Operations men onto his staff. Maybe he is one of those who was so used to succeeding in athletics that he couldn't stand not making it through Special Operations training and thus embellished his record that reason...? (not that that is any justification, but just trying to understand why would he do that).

Valid observations.

To answer your question...IMO, an absence of integrity.

In my mind, everything else he claims becomes suspect and I wonder whether he ever cheated to actually obtain his other certifications/qualifications.

Beef
01-27-2014, 18:00
Do you think his graduates received Tridents?

Nope, the Fox News reporter said that the ones who came extra early and worked hard got "Special Ranger tabs."

112thSOLCA
01-27-2014, 18:07
Jay is a certified Skydiver, SCUBA diver, Pilot and E.M.T. Medic. He has been an athlete all his life competing in Wrestling, Football and Track and Martial Arts. He is a former National Champion in wrestling.

It seems everything Mr. Kerwin claims should be suspect.

According to the FAA ....
Kerwin is not a pilot either.

He held a student pilot certificate in 1999 but has never completed training and in fact his medical certification would have expired well over ten years ago (you must hold a valid medical to take a pilot certification test).

PRB
01-27-2014, 18:19
This guy has been lying all of his life...to anyone and everyone.
You have to ask why as he has some skill sets.
I'm guessing your run of the mill psychopath that will implode at some point.
I just hope he does it alone.