PDA

View Full Version : $500,000.00 Enemas

cbtengr
01-16-2014, 17:26
What ever you do, do not clench your buttocks around these cops.

"Police also brought in a drug-sniffing dog, which appeared to detect something in the driver's seat."

Where else would the dog sniff? :o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2540759/I-felt-helpless-night-Driver-forced-three-enemas-routine-traffic-stop-awarded-1-6-million.html

PRB
01-16-2014, 17:31
I think I'd have to 'go up the tower' after that event.

tonyz
01-16-2014, 17:39
"...forced to have a series of enemas and anal probes..."

Just another day in DC.

Just sayin'...

Scimitar
01-16-2014, 19:11
One of his attorneys, Shannon Kennedy, said: 'It was medically unethical and unconstitutional. [Mr Eckert] feels relieved that this part is over and believes this litigation might make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else.'

Oh, I bet he did feel relieved....very very relieved.

:D:D:D

S

PSM
01-16-2014, 20:55
There is some odd stuff going on with LEOs in that corner of NM. About three or four months ago a truck driver called in to a local radio talk show (I know, hearsay) to say that he was stopped on 180 between Deming and Silver City by two SO or HP vehicles (my bad memory, not his). The car that pulled up in front of him was blasting Spanish rap music from the radio . They had him get out and said, according to him, something along the line of, "There's a new sheriff in town" or a similar intimidating statement. Then they got in their vehicles and left.

That said, after Christmas 2012, our son was driving back to CO on 80 from Douglas to Lordsburg, in the '82 Camaro I gave him, and was stopped for speeding just after he crossed the NM border. The HP officer let him off with a warning. Go figure. He was going to drill on his way home, though, and his military gears was clearly visible under the rear hatch of the car.

Pat