PDA

View Full Version : You'll put your eye out.

Snaquebite
12-17-2013, 07:22
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/10/bb-gun-control-in-new-jersey-kids-rite-passage-could-mean-felony/

New Jersey's strict Graves Act gun law covers possession of a BB gun right alongside serious gun control measures outlawing sawed-off shotguns, filing serial numbers off of guns or using firearms to commit crimes. Violating the act can bring a minimum three-year prison term and steep fines.

And the law is enforced. As recently as October, a man was arrested in New Jersey for shooting an airsoft gun at a rubber duck for target practice, in his own yard. Idyriss Thomas, 22, was arrested in Glassboro, N.J., after police responded to multiple 911 calls from neighbors who reported seeing a man with a gun. Once police determined the gun was unlicensed, Thomas was taken to jail and charged with unlawful possession of a weapon. His family posted a $2,500 bond.

grigori
12-17-2013, 09:12
This is nonsensical, licensing for BB guns!! Must say the liberals are a very very crazy bunch.

I have personally seen that since Sandy Hook there are quite a lot of articles on gun control and I have observed after reading the comments section that residents of NY,NJ,Chicago are very anti-gun(earlier I believed it was just the governments in those states). I am so pissed off at the stupidity of some schools where kids have been suspended for wearing NRA T-shirts, imitating a gun using their hands. I really do fear for the future of RKBA in the US.

Well anyway it seems NJ is a place for me to avoid visiting.

Dusty
12-17-2013, 09:22
lol

C'mon '14!

ddoering
12-17-2013, 14:26
They (libs) know that they will never change our minds so they go after the young. Most of us started out with BB guns or an old .22cal. That led us to bigger and better things. Think of this as blocking access to the gateway firearm......

Sdiver
12-17-2013, 14:37
They (libs) know that they will never change our minds so they go after the young. Most of us started out with BB guns or an old .22cal. That led us to bigger and better things. Think of this as blocking access to the gateway firearm......

It's the same thing in schools with pop-tarts, paper, and your fingers shaped like a gun.

Teach 'em young that ANYTHING resembling a gun is bad.

Sorry little Johnny, but you can't have a normal boyish childhood. Here, why don't you play with Susie and this gender neutral Barbie doll.