PDA

View Full Version : Thousands seek refuge at Central African airport

Pete
12-07-2013, 06:24
Thousands seek refuge at Central African airport

http://news.yahoo.com/thousands-seek-refuge-central-african-airport-223752147.html

"BANGUI, Central African Republic (AP) — Thousands of Christian civilians sought refuge at an airport guarded by French soldiers Friday, fleeing from the mostly Muslim ex-rebels with machetes and guns who rule the country a day after the worst violence to hit the chaotic capital in nine months.
Related Stories

Report: Central African death toll up to 280 Associated Press
Many flee in fear to C. African Republic airport Associated Press
Clashes sweep CAR capital ahead of French troops Associated Press
After Central African Rep. clash, France moves in Associated Press
France to send 1,000 troops to C. African Republic Associated Press

When several French helicopters landed at the airport, people sang with joy as they banged on plastic buckets and waved rags into the air in celebration.

Outside the barbed wire fences of the airport, bodies lay decomposing along the roads in a capital too dangerous for many to collect the corpses. Thursday's clashes left at least 280 dead, according to national radio, and have raised fears that waves of retaliatory attacks could soon follow........"

Lots of African related stories in the news today. This is one that will not get any traction.

I could say a lot of things but.......

Pete
12-08-2013, 07:33
CAR violence: French troops reach town of Bossangoa

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-25287967

"French troops have reached the town of Bossangoa in the Central African Republic, which has been paralysed by communal fighting.

France is deploying 1,600 troops to help end the fighting in the country, alongside a larger African Union force.

French Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian told the BBC the mission was aimed at creating stability to enable humanitarian aid to arrive....."

Dusty
12-08-2013, 07:48
Christian civilians sought refuge at an airport guarded by French soldiers Friday, fleeing from the mostly Muslim ex-rebels

Surely Bono's en route...

Trapper John
12-08-2013, 08:05
Not that I object to the French finally growing a pair, but just why hasn't this been reported on to any extent in the MSM? Hmmmm.... I wonder if the refugees were Muslims, if there might have been action from the Administration :confused:

Dusty
12-08-2013, 08:18
Not that I object to the French finally growing a pair, but just why hasn't this been reported on to any extent in the MSM? Hmmmm.... I wonder if the refugees were Muslims, if there might have been action from the Administration :confused:

The MSM isn't going to report anything about Chrisians unless it's deregatory or portrays them in a foolish light, Bro.

Trapper John
12-08-2013, 08:32
The MSM isn't going to report anything about Chrisians unless it's deregatory or portrays them in a foolish light, Bro.

Silly me :D

Team Sergeant
12-08-2013, 08:37
mooslems murdering people in Africa, who would have thought!!!!

Someday the African blacks will realize that the middle eastern mooslems are not their friends, someday.

SFOC0173
12-08-2013, 09:42
http://www.truthandgrace.com/muslimslavery.htm

Snaquebite
12-08-2013, 09:51
Surely Bono's en route...

hand in hand with Sean Penn

Team Sergeant
12-08-2013, 10:31
hand in hand with Sean Penn

The moron known as Sean Penn will never say a word or take action unless the MSM is already covering the story. That's how most Hollywood "tools" roll........

Penn
02-06-2014, 01:23
The Central African Republic is imploding rapidly.

http://news.msn.com/world/c-african-republic-soldiers-join-chaotic-violence

"...After dragging his corpse through the street, the victim was dismembered and set ablaze.

The 2013 coup ushered in months of turmoil and bitter hatred toward the mostly Muslim rebels and has left anyone accused of collaborating with them vulnerable to attack. The rebels' 10-month rule was marked by human rights abuses, and sparked a Christian armed movement known as the anti-Balaka, who also have been accused of atrocities.

Tit-for-tat retaliatory attacks left more than 1,000 people dead in Bangui alone in only a matter of days in December. An untold number have died in the weeks that followed, with most of the attacks in Bangui targeting Muslims".

RomanCandle
02-08-2014, 05:27
mooslems murdering people in Africa, who would have thought!!!!

Someday the African blacks will realize that the middle eastern mooslems are not their friends, someday.

Probably not in this eon or any other. they cannot even be friends with one another due to rampant tribalism.

Maybe the Chinese will be able to persuade them to link arms and sing Khumbaya.. :D