PDA

View Full Version : Special Forces Sound Off On “Deadliest Prey”

Team Sergeant
11-19-2013, 21:31
I swear you guys never tell the older guys about current changes......:rolleyes:

Special Forces Sound Off On “Deadliest Prey”

Never before or since has an action movie covered the sheer tenacity of a war fighter willing to do whatever it takes. This movie has served as great inspiration and enjoyment for American armed forces to take into the field of battle.

WEBWIRE – Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hollywood, CA - For years, a certain Special Forces platoon, has watched the 1987 action film [i]Deadly Prey to get pumped up prior to deploying on missions throughout the Middle East and Afghanistan.

This Deadly Prey viewing tradition has been handed down from platoon member to platoon member over the years, or as they put it: “Never before or since has an action movie covered the sheer tenacity of a war fighter willing to do whatever it takes to right the wrong that has been done to him. This movie has served as great inspiration and enjoyment for American armed forces to take into the field of battle.”

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=183010#.Uowqx8STgok

JJ_BPK
11-20-2013, 06:17
Special Forces Sound Off On “Deadliest Prey”

Never before or since has an action movie covered the sheer tenacity of a war fighter willing to do whatever it takes. This movie has served as great inspiration and enjoyment for American armed forces to take into the field of battle.

WEBWIRE – Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hollywood, CA - For years, a certain Special Forces platoon, has watched the 1987 action film [i]Deadly Prey to get pumped up prior to deploying on missions throughout the Middle East and Afghanistan.

Deadly Prey: Storyline

Colonel Hogan is a ruthless former military officer who trains a large group of former U.S. Servicement as mercenaries by having them hunt down and kill people they abduct off the streets of Los Angeles. Hogan's greedy financier Michaelson threatens Hogan to speed up the mens training or he will pull the plug on Hogan's training camp. However, Hogan and his men meet their match when their latest kidnap victim turns out to be a tough gung-ho marine named Mike Danton who despite being unarmed and hunted, he manages to decimate Hogan's men in detail. Frustrated Hogan, his tough right-hand man Thornton and personal assistant Sybil kidnap Danton's wife Jaimy to force him in the open, while Jaimy's retired police detective father tries to track down her and Danton who finds an unlikely ally in the form of a former marine buddy named Cooper who wants to help him take on all of Hogan's men. Written by matt-282
Plot Summary | Add Synopsis

Special Forces Platoon looks to former MARINES to get pumped up prior to deploying???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQySDbFb97s

TS, Me thinks this should be in the comedy zone?? :D

Richard
11-20-2013, 07:52
Must be one of those "Top 10 SOF" ANGLICO units stuck in the desert without any ships to call for fire and no WiFi...

Richard

TrapperFrank
11-20-2013, 08:12
The byline, Hollywood, CA, that is all you need to know.