PDA

View Full Version : Musharraf for treason for subverting constitution?

MtnGoat
11-18-2013, 21:21
So former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, who returned form self-imposed exile in March has now been detained and Pakistan is looking at trying him for high treason. Since he returned from his vacation in London, Musharraf has been targeted for different people. With the sectarian violence on the increase and the ISI unable to control their Groups they started up. Pakistan currently has a heavy increase of political divide due to riffs between political Groups, ISI and sectarian groups. So their current administration is looking at charging Musharraf with the military attack against the red mosque in 2007 that harbored Islamic jihadists. I think this charge is the most humorist of all if you know the background. Talk about eating their own.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/pakistan-plans-to-try-former-military-ruler-pervez-musharraf-for-high-treason/2013/11/17/ac40b884-4fbf-11e3-9ee6-2580086d8254_story.html

Team Sergeant
11-18-2013, 22:05
So former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, who returned form self-imposed exile in March has now been detained and Pakistan is looking at trying him for high treason. Since he returned from his vacation in London, Musharraf has been targeted for different people. With the sectarian violence on the increase and the ISI unable to control their Groups they started up. Pakistan currently has a heavy increase of political divide due to riffs between political Groups, ISI and sectarian groups. So their current administration is looking at charging Musharraf with the military attack against the red mosque in 2007 that harbored Islamic jihadists. I think this charge is the most humorist of all if you know the background. Talk about eating their own.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/pakistan-plans-to-try-former-military-ruler-pervez-musharraf-for-high-treason/2013/11/17/ac40b884-4fbf-11e3-9ee6-2580086d8254_story.html

LOL, wait, a riff between mooslims? Say it isn't true!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

MtnGoat
11-19-2013, 19:33
I had to reread the post, I thought I mistakenly was writing about here.

PSM
11-19-2013, 20:40
Since our courts are so eager to import foreign laws to our legal system, could we use this also? :confused: Please.

Pat