PDA

View Full Version : Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin a book of lies

Team Sergeant
10-15-2013, 10:52
Another book that is a complete lie.....

Staff Sergeant Larry FitzGerald, aka "Reaper 6"

Seems "Staff Sergeant" Larry FitzGerald was actually discharged as a PFC.... (I have a copy of the FOIA.)

Andrew J. Rafkin has been contacted and told Larry FitzGerald is a complete fraud, but he doesn't seem to care.

This is a case of Stolen Valor, where both parties know it's a lie/fraud and both are making money off of stupid people.

A Top Secret Story of Unparalleled Heroism... Staff Sergeant Larry FitzGerald, aka "Reaper 6," of the U.S. Army Special Forces, led a special Black Ops team deployed to Vietnam in 1965. He reported to only two men: General Westmoreland and General Abrams, who were in command of the U.S. Armed Forces. His first assignment-a suicidal mission to assassinate four enemy generals in Laos who were planning the 1967 Tet invasion-was never disclosed to the media or the public. General Westmoreland stated that Sergeant FitzGerald deserved the Medal of Honor, and nine additional Purple Hearts, but unfortunately, most of his missions were conducted across the fence of South Vietnam, in Cambodia, Laos, and North Vietnam. In fact, all of his missions were classified, clandestine, and denied. They have not been disclosed until now. Reaper 6 is the only biography of this extraordinary soldier's life, capturing the very sights, sounds, and smells of the Vietnam War. Today, Larry is the proverbial "last man standing" of 89 souls who went where lesser soldiers shouldn't dare.

http://www.amazon.com/Reaper-6-Andrew-J-Rafkin/dp/1478716215

x SF med
10-15-2013, 11:06
Top Secret Story of Unparalleled Heroism... Staff Sergeant Larry FitzGerald, aka "Reaper 6," of the U.S. Army Special Forces, led a special Black Ops team deployed to Vietnam in 1965. He reported to only two men: General Westmoreland and General Abrams, who were in command of the U.S. Armed Forces. His first assignment-a suicidal mission to assassinate four enemy generals in Laos who were planning the 1967 Tet invasion-was never disclosed to the media or the public. General Westmoreland stated that Sergeant FitzGerald deserved the Medal of Honor, and nine additional Purple Hearts, but unfortunately, most of his missions were conducted across the fence of South Vietnam, in Cambodia, Laos, and North Vietnam. In fact, all of his missions were classified, clandestine, and denied. They have not been disclosed until now. Reaper 6 is the only biography of this extraordinary soldier's life, capturing the very sights, sounds, and smells of the Vietnam War. Today, Larry is the proverbial "last man standing" of 89 souls who went where lesser soldiers shouldn't dare.

Wow, I'm not going to get the smell of bullshit out of my computer for months....

I wonder if Col Donlon knows that this guy is such a badass and should have received the first MoH in Vietnam.

MR2
10-15-2013, 11:17
How about us posting snippets from the FOIA while discussing Stolen Valor as customer reviews.

PRB
10-15-2013, 16:44
Just wrote another review for his fine book......

Airbornelawyer
10-16-2013, 08:09
From one of the 5-star reviews:

I have known Larry for three years now. We are both officers of the American Legion post 311. When I first met Larry, I told him of my brother's stories of his time in Vietnam and how he had PTSD. The end to my brother's story was suicide. Larry told me many of his stories and made me swear to never reveal these stories to anybody. Andrew Rafkin knew these stories had to be included in the book and I feel that these stories gave closure to Larry. And I pray that he will never find closure in suicide as my brother had used. As I read this book, it was as if I was having Larry sitting there telling me these stories again. With Andrew's help in writing these stories, Larry was able to find closure in the writing of these stories. If there are any veterans that have had experiences like Larry's in other countries, Larry would like to hear from you. Please write to Larry at American Legion Post 311, 44355 40th St. East, Lancaster, CA, 93535. I would like to thank Andrew for writing this book and giving such an accurate account of Larry's life experience. I would highly recommend this book to any adult who would like to know the truth about the secret missions of the Vietnam war.

sinjefe
10-16-2013, 08:21
Anyone who gave that anymore than one star is a fool (and there were more than a few). Staff Sergeant Larry FitzGerald aka "Reaper 6" (not!) is a liar and a fraud.

PRB
10-16-2013, 11:37
TS,
Post a picture of our Hero's FOIA info and I'll copy and mail it to his Legion.

Team Sergeant
10-17-2013, 08:20
Larry the Liar's actual records....... :munchin

Team Sergeant
10-17-2013, 08:24
Someone went to a lot of trouble to make an epic youtube on Larry the Liar FitzGerald.

Well done Andrew J. Rafkin! Have you ever thought of actual research before you write a book? It's called "due diligence", I'm guessing that's not in your vocab.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKKDEevUQA

Team Sergeant
10-17-2013, 08:48
I liked this comment by Rotorhead on Amazon.com (below). Even the non-Vietnam SF Vets know what SOG and CCN stood for.....;)

By Rotorhead on May 4, 2013

Format: Kindle Edition Amazon Verified Purchase
This is the biggest piece of fictional crap ever written about MACV-SOG's works in Viet Nam. It's just literary gibberish from someone who had never been there. Too much trash to count. Do not waste your money on it. Rafkin had been had big time by his "friend" Fitzgerald, I deducted.

Fictiious facts in the book:

- Seven-storied underground MACV HQ at Long Binh: Known as the Pentagon West, MAVC was headquarter in a compound called DAO, located next to Saigon's Tan Son Nhat joint military-civilian international airport. My family and I was evacuated from there on the last day of April 1975. It was a single-story compund.
- Mission to eliminate Communist generals: Never happened! Biggest bs ever.
- Eliminating a VNAF's general and his cohorts in a compound next to the US Embassy in Saigon: Outrageous product of imagination. I was one of a handful of VNAF generals so I should know.
- Rafkin called MACV-SOG as Special Operations Group. No, SOG stood for Studies and Obsrvation Group. I flew with them many times.
- Rafkin explained CCN as Combat Control North. Nope! It was Command Control North.
- Too many errors to account for in his piece of crap.
3 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Dusty
10-17-2013, 08:56
3 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Yes

lol I'd love to see Maj Plaster get a hold of that clown. :D

B36reconman
10-17-2013, 09:00
Wanna take bets that the good "private" is drawing 100% PTSD from the VA for his secret squirrel adventures?

csquare
10-18-2013, 12:17
The hair on the back of my neck IS tingling!!!!!!!

WOW! Both the published author and PFC Fitzgerald are liars and BS artists.

Team Sergeant
10-25-2013, 10:04

A book of lies.

Andrew J. Rafkin wrote the book of fraud, and he knows it.

Both Andrew J. Rafkin and Staff Sergeant Larry FitzGerald aka "Larry the Liar" are scamming/defrauding the public with their book of lies.

The public is becoming aware of the book of lies now.

Andrew J. Rafkin and Larry FitzGerald might want to google William Hillar to find out what happens when you knowingly defraud the public.

Richard
10-25-2013, 10:57
Sounds as if that lying @$$hat Jose' Harris (Mi Vida) co-authored this bit of MilFiSh (Military Fictional S**t). :mad:

Richard

Team Sergeant
10-25-2013, 11:26
Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin

A book of lies and fraud, Andrew J. Rafkin knows it and so do the real Green Berets.

Team Sergeant
10-26-2013, 13:56

A book of lies and fraud, Andrew J. Rafkin knows it and so do the real Green Berets.

Andrew J. Rafkin do you get a google alert every time someone posts your name and your book of lies?

Team Sergeant
10-29-2013, 10:24

Even CNN endorses a book of lies and fraud. But then again it is CNN......

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-966372

Andrew J. Rafkin you and larry the liar are some real bottom feeding scumbags.

TrapperFrank
10-29-2013, 16:02
Communist News Network or Clinton News Network, take your pick.

MR2
10-29-2013, 16:17
Corrupted Nanny Network

The Reaper
10-29-2013, 18:16

Even CNN endorses a book of lies and fraud. But then again it is CNN......

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-966372

Andrew J. Rafkin you and larry the liar are some real bottom feeding scumbags.

Shit, they are still on the air?

I thought Hanoi Jane got it in the divorce settlement?

TR

Team Sergeant
10-30-2013, 07:29

Andrew J. Rafkin do you get a google alert every time someone posts your name and your book of lies?

This thread about your book of lies is climbing on Google Search, soon it will be number one when you search Reaper 6 or Andrew J. Rafkin

Team Sergeant
10-30-2013, 07:39
I "copied" the thread that is in the "Hall of Shame" so everyone could comment on Reaper 6 and Andrew J. Rafkin a book of lies......

Team Sergeant
10-30-2013, 07:43
LOL, this thread is now #6 on a google search of Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin.

I know we have your attention Andrew J. Rafkin and soon everyone will know how you and Larry the Liar defrauded the public with your book of lies.

echoes
10-30-2013, 07:52
LOL, this thread is now #6 on a google search of Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin.

I know we have your attention Andrew J. Rafkin and soon everyone will know how you and Larry the Liar defrauded the public with your book of lies.

POSERS be DAMNED!!!:mad:

Go get this sorry ass POS Team Sergeant!

Holly

Bloodline
10-30-2013, 08:26
BookBuzz is the company that posted that CNN report. Apparently, Andy has paid them to help him sell his lies. Perhaps BookBuzz could use some guidance from real SF Soldiers about the follies of Stolen Valor?

http://www.bookbuzz.net/index.html

ghp95134
10-30-2013, 09:00
Attached are the FOIA data found on thisainthell.us (http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=37996)

Hope you don't mind my posting them here with attribution.

Holy cripes! A PFC morphs into a "Ranger-Danger Snake-Eater" without ever attending SFQC? Why would he ever sully his already admiralbe record? Heck, VN Service Cross with 4 bronze service stars, RVN Campaign Medal, Air Medal (6th award), and the Purple Heart. I fought Vietnam from Texas and all I got was the NDSM.

Too bad he was not proud enough of his real accomplishments.

--ghp
(who, between 1973~1994, fought every war/LIC from a safe location thousands of miles away)

EDIT: Original credit for the FOIA scans belongs to Team Sergeant; he provided the fruits of his research to This Ain't Hell: His research; his credit; his kudo.

Team Sergeant
10-30-2013, 09:18
Attached are the FOIA data found on thisainthell.us (http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=37996)

Hope you don't mind my posting them here with attribution.

Holy cripes! A PFC morphs into a "Ranger-Danger Snake-Eater" without ever attending SFQC? Why would he ever sully his already admiralbe record? Heck, VN Service Cross with 4 bronze service stars, RVN Campaign Medal, Air Medal (6th award), and the Purple Heart. I fought Vietnam from Texas and all I got was the NDSM.

Too bad he was not proud enough of his real accomplishments.

--ghp
(who, between 1973~1994, fought every war/LIC from a safe location thousands of miles away)

Did you actually read the story on "This Ain't Hell"? Let me help you:

Team Sergeant at Professional Soldiers sends us his research on Larry FitzGerald who is supposed to be the subject of Andrew Rafkin’s book “Reaper 6“;

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=37996

Loadsmasher
10-30-2013, 09:18
I have known Larry for three years now. We are both officers of the American Legion post 311. When I first met Larry, I told him of my brother's stories of his time in Vietnam and how he had PTSD. The end to my brother's story was suicide. Larry told me many of his stories and made me swear to never reveal these stories to anybody. Andrew Rafkin knew these stories had to be included in the book and I feel that these stories gave closure to Larry. And I pray that he will never find closure in suicide as my brother had used. As I read this book, it was as if I was having Larry sitting there telling me these stories again. With Andrew's help in writing these stories, Larry was able to find closure in the writing of these stories. If there are any veterans that have had experiences like Larry's in other countries, Larry would like to hear from you. Please write to Larry at American Legion Post 311, 44355 40th St. East, Lancaster, CA, 93535. I would like to thank Andrew for writing this book and giving such an accurate account of Larry's life experience. I would highly recommend this book to any adult who would like to know the truth about the secret missions of the Vietnam war.

Allow me to translate:

Poser extrodinaire has used up every ounce of creativity he has making up the BS stories in his last "book" and is in need of stories he can steal and claim as his own. Please ensure that you use correct spelling and grammer in any submission as Larry is just going to do a find and replace in Word substituting your name for reaper 6 and send it on to his publisher who is too busy making fake Amazon reviews to actually read anything that gets sent to him.

Everyone involved in this "book" should look into a second career as a transporter of the excrement of the bovine specie using wooden handled flat bladed hand tool. They are obviously experts.

PRB
10-30-2013, 09:54
I sent a hand written letter with the FOIA docs to the Commander of the Legion Post above about a week ago.
I just sent an email with the same info and direction to this website to the Book pusher.

Team Sergeant
10-30-2013, 10:12
I sent a hand written letter with the FOIA docs to the Commander of the Legion Post above about a week ago.
I just sent an email with the same info and direction to this website to the Book pusher.

That going to leave a mark!

This thread about Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin a book of lies just went to #5 on a Google search.....

Keep the posts coming..... and when you post make sure you mention Reaper 6 & Andrew J. Rafkin :munchin

echoes
10-30-2013, 10:27
That going to leave a mark!

This thread about Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin a book of lies just went to #5 on a Google search.....

Keep the posts coming..... and when you post make sure you mention Reaper 6 & Andrew J. Rafkin :munchin

TS Sir,

Reaper 6 aka Andrew J. Rafkin is a lying sack of shit oxygen thief!!!:mad:

Holly

MR2
10-30-2013, 10:34
It is become quite clear that Reaper 6 is a serial liar and Andrew J. Rafkin is a co-conspirator in those lies.

ghp95134
10-30-2013, 10:39
Did you actually read the story on "This Ain't Hell"? Let me help you:

Team Sergeant at Professional Soldiers sends us his research on Larry FitzGerald who is supposed to be the subject of Andrew Rafkin’s book “Reaper 6“;

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=37996

Sure, TS; I read it -- but that was a while back. The report was published on thisainthell, and I copied it from there. I forgot that you sent your research to them.

Allow me, then, to assuage the fevor'd brow, and add original citation [and kudos!] to you.

Sorry for the unintended slight.

Confíteor Optio* omnipoténti
et vobis, fratres,
quia peccávi nimis
cogitatióne, verbo,
ópere et omissióne:
mea culpa, mea culpa,
mea máxima culpa.... [striking breast three times]

*"The Optio was appointed by a Centurion from within the ranks to act as his second in command." That's the closest I can find to Team Sergeant.

I confess to almighty Team Sergeant
and to you, my brothers and sisters,
that I have greatly sinned,
in my thoughts and in my words,
in what I have done and in what I have failed to do,
through my fault, through my fault,
through my most grievous fault; [striking breast three times]

--ghp

PS:

Reaper 6 aka Andrew J. Rafkin = scum bag of the first order.

Team Sergeant
10-30-2013, 11:05
Sure, TS; I read it -- but that was a while back. The report was published on thisainthell, and I copied it from there. I forgot that you sent your research to them.

Allow me, then, to assuage the fevor'd brow, and add original citation [and kudos!] to you.

Sorry for the unintended slight.

Confíteor Optio* omnipoténti
et vobis, fratres,
quia peccávi nimis
cogitatióne, verbo,
ópere et omissióne:
mea culpa, mea culpa,
mea máxima culpa.... [striking breast three times]

*"The Optio was appointed by a Centurion from within the ranks to act as his second in command." That's the closest I can find to Team Sergeant.

--ghp

PS:

Reaper 6 aka Andrew J. Rafkin = scum bag of the first order.

LOL, well done. The reason I send stuff to Jonn is the more coverage on a fraud the better.......

I'm going to see what I can do to "turn up the volume on Reaper 6 & Andrew J. Rafkin

Bloodline
10-30-2013, 12:48
Andrew J. Rafkin the liar wrote a blog entry about the ficticious Reaper 6 on book review site. Looks like Larry Fitzgerald is faking 11 Purple Hearts! That would be the highest number ever awarded to any American and could have been easily verified if Andrew J. Rafkin wasn't ok with being liar.

A Sneak Peek at ‘Reaper 6′
June 8, 2012 By reviewer Leave a Comment
by Guest Blogger Andrew Rafkin
I just finished my next book Reaper 6, the true story of Staff Sergeant Larry FitzGerald, the leader of a thirty-man black ops team that was deployed to Vietnam in 1966. After three tours, and receiving eleven Purple Hearts, Larry returned to the States unable to adjust to our society, along with most of the veterans coming home from war.

http://iheartbookreviews.com/author-blog/a-sneak-peek-at-reaper-6/

Badger52
10-30-2013, 15:20
I knew a SP5 who was the finest cook an alert crew could ever have & would lay down some serious brews for that guy if I saw him today. For some it just ain't enough.

Now the commenters on the various sycophant blogs (http://blogcritics.org/book-review-reaper-6-by-andrew/) are getting into the action.
:cool:

Team Sergeant
10-30-2013, 16:47

I am surprised we didn't catch this fraud sooner:

A Top Secret Story of Unparalleled Fraud... Staff Sergeant Larry FitzGerald, aka "Reaper 6,"

Better late than never. I'm sure Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin is feeling the heat by now. Any bets on how long until the book is changed to Fiction?

Beef
10-30-2013, 17:40
It really pisses me off that Andrew J. Rafkin said that Larry Fitzgerald was "unable to adjust to our society , like most of the veterans returning from the war." Most veterans of that war and these have just fine. My God, look at Crip! He's better adjusted than most people who work at Walmart. Rafkin not only lies, but insults veterans. Scum sucking, lying pieces of shit. Reaper 6, WTF?

Team Sergeant
10-31-2013, 11:13

We got Andrew J. Rafkin's attention. Rafkin responded to another's email and said in that email that he would "re-publish the book as fiction".

We shall see.

Andrew J. Rafkin you and "Larry the Liar" need to apologize to the veterans community.

"Larry the Liar" isn't "suffering" from PTSD if he can "make up" such lies.

Private First Class Larry FitzGerald, aka "Larry the Liar" can find "sympathy" in the dictionary right between "Shit" and "Syphilis".

Andrew J. Rafkin so much for "Due Diligence" .

Andrew J. Rafkin when we see the apology and the re-publishing effort on "your" website and on Amazon.com (my guess that's your number one distributor) I'll stop the charge, until then expect a deluge of internet smack-downs concerning your non-fiction "book".

And like Larry, don't expect a whole lot of sympathy, you were told weeks after the book was published it was a lie and Larry FitzGerald was a liar.

ghp95134
10-31-2013, 11:21
...can find "sympathy" in the dictionary right between "Shit" and "Syphilis".

BWA-Hahahahahahaah ..... boy! you just took me back to 1973. :D

11 Purlpe Hearts?
Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud

Larry Fitzgerald [is] "unable to adjust to our society , like most of the veterans returning from the war."
Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar

--ghp

Team Sergeant
10-31-2013, 11:34
Andrew J. Rafkin also said in his email that he would remove the terms "Special Forces" and "Green Beret".

Andrew J. Rafkin I've not read the book but after reading the introduction, which is nothing but lies, any inference to the "Special Operations" community also needs to be removed.

And Andrew J. Rafkin, the term "Black Ops" is only used in Hollywood movies and children's video games. Something else you would know had you done your due diligence before writing your book.

PRB
10-31-2013, 12:50
Seems he's gotten so many emails he has a "To Whom it May Concern" locked and loaded.

To Whom it May Concern,

I am Andrew Rafkin, author of Reaper 6. This notice is in response to the flagrant and misguided attacks on Amazon reviews, Green Beret web page, and a couple of internet marketing sites.

First and foremost, I have nothing but tremendous respect for all men and women who have served in our military, and the highest admiration for all Special Forces who have gone the extra mile to protect the country we hold so dear.

If you have read the book, you know that I recently ran into Larry FitzGerald, a childhood friend, after not having seen him in over 40 years. Larry had a compelling story to tell and expressed an interest in having me write it. I accepted the challenge.

I wrote REAPER 6 as it was told to me, using artistic license only to maintain a fast pace and hold the reader’s attention. I want to make it perfectly clear that I never conspired with Larry to write Reaper 6 with the intent of exploiting our Veterans, or to pursue monetary gain.

In fact, once expenses are covered, half of the proceeds from REAPER 6 are being donated to support PTSD and TBI services. Larry made it clear from Day 1 that all he wants this book to accomplish is help for the vets - plain and simple

It is unfortunate that everything posted on the internet remains there. I am 100% secure in the integrity of our goals for this book, and that it is essential to honor and respect all Veterans. To make it clear that we are adamant on this point, I have decided to re-publish Reaper 6 classified as FICTION, GENRE: ACTION/ADVENTURE.

My decision to make this category tag change to REAPER 6 is to honor the respect due to all veterans, and to preserve the excellent reputation I have maintained throughout my life.

Sincerely,

Andrew J. Rafkin

ghp95134
10-31-2013, 13:09
Seems he's gotten so many emails he has a "To Whom it May Concern" locked and loaded. ...

"...To make it clear that we are adamant on this point, I have decided to re-publish Reaper 6 classified as FICTION, GENRE: ACTION/ADVENTURE. ....
Andrew J. Rafkin...."

Something got Rafkin's attention. But that later bandaid (i.e., "fiction/action-adventure") ain't going to fix the current wound inflicted passing off the story today as "...the only biography of this extraordinary soldier's life, capturing the very sights, sounds, and smells of the Vietnam War. Today, Larry is the proverbial "last man standing" of 89 souls who went where lesser soldiers shouldn't dare...."

LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

--ghp

Team Sergeant
10-31-2013, 13:13
That email seems to be evolving..... :munchin

And I really, really believe "Larry the Liar" is going to give all his profits to the veterans suffering PTSD......:rolleyes:

Andrew Rafkin now you're calling real Green Berets "flagrant and misguided" yet defending Larry the Liar? Larry's not the only one with "issues".

To whom it may concern,

I am Andrew Rafkin, author of Reaper 6. This is a response to the flagrant and misguided attacks on me on Amazon reviews, Green Beret web page, and a couple of internet marketing companies.

First, I have nothing but tremendous respect for all men and women who have served in our military, and the highest respect for all Special Forces who have gone the extra mile to protect the country we hold so dear.

If you would have read the book you would know that I ran into Larry FitzGerald a couple of years ago, and had not seen him in over 40 years. He had a compelling story to tell and expressed an interest in me writing his story, and I accepted the challenge.

I wrote the story as it was told to me, only using my artistic license to create a realistic atmosphere, and to maintain a fast pace to hold the reader’s attention.

I want to make it very clear that I never conspired with Larry to write Reaper 6 with the intent of exploiting our Veterans and all readers of this book for monetary gain.

Larry and I agreed to split the royalties, after publishing expenses were covered. That hasn’t happened yet, but Larry intended to use his share to help Vietnam Vets suffering with PTSD.

I don’t trust everything that is sent over the internet, and I had no reason to not believe Larry’s story. I wasn’t in the Army and never went to Vietnam.

It is unfortunate that everything posted on the internet remains there. So I decided to re-publish Reaper 6, CLAIFIED AS FICTION, GENRE: ACTION/ADVENTURE. FUTHHER, I WILL DELETE THE TERM “SPEICAL FORCES” AND “GREEN BERET” THAT WERE MENTIONED ONCE IN THE BOOK.

I am not doing this because I feel Larry or I did something wrong, or admission to any accusations posted on the internet.

My decision to make these changes to Reaper 6 is to honor the respect of all veterans, and to maintain the excellent reputation I have maintained throughout my life.

Sincerely,

Andrew J. Rafkin

Team Sergeant
10-31-2013, 13:33
If you read this introduction you will come to the realization that Larry FitzGerald served in the exact same "Black Ops" unit as Wolfgang Hammersmith.........;)

REAPER 6

A Top Secret Story of Unparalleled Heroism
Staff Sergeant Larry FitzGerald, aka "Reaper 6," of the U.S. Army Special Forces, led a special Black Ops team deployed to Vietnam in 1965.

He reported to only two men: General Westmorland and General Abrams, who were in command of the U.S. Armed Forces. His first assignment—a suicidal mission to assassinate four enemy generals in Laos who were planning the 1967 Tet invasion—was never disclosed to the media or public.

General Westmorland stated that Sergeant FitzGerald deserved the Medal of Honor, and nine additional Purple Hearts, but unfortunately, most of his missions were conducted across the fence of South Vietnam, in Cambodia, Laos, and North Vietnam. In fact, all of his missions were classified, clandestine, and denied. They have not been told until now. Reaper 6 is the only biography of this extraordinary soldier's life, capturing the very sights, sounds, and smells of the Vietnam War. Today, Larry is the proverbial "last man standing" of 89 souls who went where lesser soldiers shouldn't dare.

http://www.andrewrafkin.com/index.php

PRB
10-31-2013, 18:43
I just sent our writer hero another email....he'll get one a day until I see some retraction print.
Take the time to write this asshat for not doing his 'due diligence' in vetting such a bullshit line.
Yeah, I reported directly to the in theater commander...directly...no awards...too secret...only guy alive....the author must be a total idiot.

Team Sergeant
11-01-2013, 09:45
Andrew J. Rafkin Reaper 6

We've been on this guys case for about two weeks and not one of his websites, twitter accounts, blogs, etc. has changed or even mentioned changing the genre of the book.

That's ok Andrew J. Rafkin author of Reaper 6, this internet snowball is just getting started. Enjoy your next 15 minutes of fame on our behalf. Word is getting out to all the military websites and they are not amused. Just today ten to twelve individuals (many probably veterans) hit amazon.com and left their comments about Reaper 6 & Andrew J. Rafkin.

My advice to Andrew J. Rafkin author of Reaper 6, make an announcement on your websites ASAP.

Team Sergeant
11-01-2013, 10:31

Someone has finally changed the genre of the book to "Fiction". Word is getting out and the veterans are not amused.

Reaper 6
Fiction » Adventure » War & military
Fiction » Thriller & suspense » Action & suspense

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/363680

Beef
11-01-2013, 11:19
Still listed as History-Viet Nam on Amazon, though. Sad.

Team Sergeant
11-01-2013, 11:24
Rafkin also has a huge twitter following and a FB page. Today is NOV 1st and it's been weeks since we engaged him on the internet, he's sending emails, so is a "tweet" or "statement on FB" that hard to do?

Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin we are not amused and we waiting and watching. The "real" Green Berets.

Team Sergeant
11-08-2013, 12:59

You know this guy has a Twitter account, a FB page, his own website etc and not one of them has made on comment about his book of lies.

Andrew J. Rafkin your emails mean nothing, just hollow words. You continue to be active on both Twitter and FaceBook, you continue to quote real soldiers on your Twitter account.

You are nothing more than a bottom feeding scumbag and I will keep this thread about your book of lies high on the search engines until you publically announce your book is a work of fiction.

Andrew J. Rafkin author of Reaper 6 I've no idea how you look yourself in the mirror to shave.