PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Children's Museum, no police allowed

Team Sergeant
10-28-2013, 12:19
Phoenix Children's Museum just threw out an armed Phoenix police officer and his family.

No guns means cops cannot carry either. I got this from another family friend that was with the cop at the time he was asked to leave. Seems he bent over to pick up his child and someone saw the handle of his gun and reported him. When he was approached he showed his badge and told them he was in a fact a Phoenix police officer, they told him that does not matter and was told to leave.

For those of you that have never been to the Phoenix Children's Museum it's about one block away from a real nasty part of Phoenix, a place where one would not ever walk at night and in the daytime you better have someone watching your six.

Kids in gun free zones don't do well, especially when armed cops cannot walk those areas.

We're fast becoming a nation of real idiots.

PSM
10-28-2013, 12:35
The only "no guns" sign I've seen down here was at the DMV. Even then it wasn't on the public entrance, but the employee entrance. :D

Oh, yeah. And the Fort.

Pat

Team Sergeant
10-28-2013, 12:55
People can say all they want but the really big corporations know the deal, Wal-Mart allows guns and even allows open carry in their stores. I see it all the time. The only grocery store that sports a no gun sign here is "Whole Foods". Bashas' (a local grocery chain) has a sign but allows permit holders.

And there's not a bank in this state that has a "no gun" sign on the door.

I don't shop at any Arizona Malls because of their "No-Gun" policy. Or anyplace that sports a "no gun" sign on their doors.

The moronic left-wing liberals have no idea how they are setting up the children (and themselves) for slaughter.

Stobey
10-28-2013, 14:41
Team Sergeant, it sounds to me like that Children's Museum would be a prime target for a nutcase or a jihadist (sorry for the redundancy) to attack. Your last line in post #3 says it all.

echoes
10-28-2013, 16:23
[QUOTE=Team Sergeant;528213]Phoenix Children's Museum just threw out an armed Phoenix police officer and his family.

No guns means cops cannot carry either. I got this from another family friend that was with the cop at the time he was asked to leave. Seems he bent over to pick up his child and someone saw the handle of his gun and reported him. When he was approached he showed his badge and told them he was in a fact a Phoenix police officer, they told him that does not matter and was told to leave.

For those of you that have never been to the Phoenix Children's Museum it's about one block away from a real nasty part of Phoenix, a place where one would not ever walk at night and in the daytime you better have someone watching your six.

Kids in gun free zones don't do well, especially when armed cops cannot walk those are
We're fast becoming a nation of real idiots.

How Sad! Wish it were the day and age where we could tell then to just
bite it!

FlagDayNCO
10-29-2013, 07:49
Kind of interesting that the "Old West" is where some of these businesses are displaying NO GUN signs. I would expect it here in the Northeast, but not out there.

Problem is when LEOs follow along with all this NO GUN nonsense and vote Left Party. Left Party ties the LEO benefits in with political support.