1st The Standup comics view:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGZ4WeQwmIk#t=74

2nd The Lady Patriots view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eupEkeYOhj4

Why does her friend not do anything???

:munchin

Box
10-22-2013, 20:05
The administration would never stage something like this. How can anyone doubt the veracity of this act!

Shame on you.

Haters

Trapper John
10-23-2013, 06:55
The pregnant woman's friend's reaction is a clear tell that this is staged. Seems to indicate how much trouble O is really in.

How many of us have seen our kids feign illness or fainting when they know their in trouble.

Very childish ploy on O's part IMO. But very telling.

longrange1947
10-23-2013, 09:24
You guys do know that he has had numerous occasions of people fainting in his audience or background during speeches. Could this be just his standard ploy to show he does care when in reality he could care less????

Trapper John
10-23-2013, 10:27
You guys do know that he has had numerous occasions of people fainting in his audience or background during speeches. Could this be just his standard ploy to show he does care when in reality he couldn't care less????

Fixed it fur ya. :D

Richard
10-23-2013, 10:35
I watched guys pass out while standing in formation on parade fields listening to such 'droning on' - but in my time it was Nixon/Ford/Carter/Reagan/GWB's fault.

Richard

Kyobanim
10-23-2013, 16:48
Maybe his fart filtering underwear failed.

"Back blast area is NOT clear!"

The Reaper
10-23-2013, 17:23
Probably just people around him getting the spirit, like when he attended Jeremiah Wright's church.

Or mosque, depending on what you believe.

TR

JHD
10-24-2013, 05:48
The pregnant woman's friend's reaction is a clear tell that this is staged. Seems to indicate how much trouble O is really in.

How many of us have seen our kids feign illness or fainting when they know their in trouble.

Very childish ploy on O's part IMO. But very telling.

It looks to me like the timing of his turning around to check on her precedes her wobbling. He must be psychic as well. Unless I am looking at it wrong.

AZCOP
10-24-2013, 15:28
Certainly not an expert, and certainly not a 'zero' apologist, but I've seen several incidents of genuine 'Syncope' in several different people, which included seizure like activity while their brain was reseting.

I was looking straight into their eyes when it happened, either me talking to them, or them talking to me, and saw how their posture rapidly changed, and eyes went full dilate just before their brain decided it was time to shut down and reset.

One was standing and fell over, nearly hitting her head on the sink corner, one was sitting, and the other was lying down at a blood donation event.

Their eyes remained open, and full dilated, and stayed that way, until they recovered, which was usually after a few minutes.

Weird crap for sure.

Remember back about 10 year or so ago when Hillary fainted when giving a speech?
When she stopped talking, you could see it in her eyes what was about to happen.

RedEye showed a better, clearer video of this WH incident than can be found on youtube.

What I saw, is likely what someone in the front of the audience saw;
Wobbly posture, followed by the dilation of her pupils.

My guess is someone in front of zero pointed to her and said something not heard on tape, and that's when he turned around.

She didn't go down, but after seeing Syncope up close and personal, I excepted her to.

I read up on Syncope after my experiences with it, and apparently full shutdown of the brain doesn't always occur, which seemed to be this woman's case.

And I've read you can trick your eyes into dilating (one of my Sgts can make his eyes go all Nystagnus), so I suppose it could be staged, but I sort of doubt it.

I'm sure there are better qualified medical people here to comment on it, but based on my experience with Syncope, that's my take on the matter.

YMMV

Jay

Team Sergeant
10-24-2013, 22:34
I watched guys pass out while standing in formation on parade fields listening to such 'droning on' - but in my time it was Nixon/Ford/Carter/Reagan/GWB's fault.

Richard

So have I but I never saw a "General" interrupt his speech or assist in any shape or form because of one soldier falling on his face.

Did you watch the video? This was clearly staged for the IQ challenged.

MtnGoat
10-25-2013, 08:16
You got to just love this Wag the Dog going on in DC.

Look, I know this happens in politics, but damn this Administration really have to make it this obviously.

Proof Obama’s Fainting Lady was Faked in 3 Minutes

http://www.lady-patriots.com/proof-obamas-fainting-lady-was-faked-in-3-minutes/

Team Sergeant
10-25-2013, 08:36
You got to just love this Wag the Dog going on in DC.

Look, I know this happens in politics, but damn this Administration really have to make it this obviously.

Proof Obama’s Fainting Lady was Faked in 3 Minutes

http://www.lady-patriots.com/proof-obamas-fainting-lady-was-faked-in-3-minutes/

No doubt in my mind it was faked. I've not yet seen anyone ask "why" a pregnant woman would be "standing" for a long time directly behind the Teleprompter Reader of the United States of America in the first place? The Lady Patriots use the term "low information voters" I use the term "low IQ voters". ;)

Snaquebite
10-25-2013, 08:38
Hmmm....might want to do some post reviews....
http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43803

Box
10-25-2013, 08:46
If she was having a syncopal episode, its pretty fucking doubtful that a loving touch on the should from the POTUS was enough to "cure" her.

..but hey, why would our government stage something like that.

You folks need to replace the liners in your foil hats; clearly this was nothing more than an altruistic act meant to help a fainting woman with no health care.

The Reaper
10-25-2013, 09:23
If she was having a syncopal episode, its pretty fucking doubtful that a loving touch on the should from the POTUS was enough to "cure" her.

..but hey, why would our government stage something like that.

You folks need to replace the liners in your foil hats; clearly this was nothing more than an altruistic act meant to help a fainting woman with no health care.

Hell, Ernest Angley used to do that all of the time.

Just touch people and heal them.

I guess the Annointed One can do the same.

TR