PDA

View Full Version : Barrycare numbers "leaked"

Sdiver
10-10-2013, 19:05
Looks as if someone else will be looking for work as with the one who set up the Barrycare "hot-line".

The Jacksonville Jaguars sell more tickets each week, than those who have signed up.

EXCLUSIVE: Just 51,000 people completed Obamacare applications during the website's first week, out of tens of millions of Americans in 36 states
Obamacare's main signup engine attracted just 6,200 new customers on its launch day and 51,000 after the first week

At the same rate, the 6-month open enrollment period would sign up just 2 million Americans, including 14 states and D.C., which have their own insurance exchanges

The Congressional Budget Office says Obamacare needs at least 7 million customers to stay afloat financially

Numerous Obama administration officials have denied seeing any enrollment figures at all

MailOnline's sources are two Health and Human Services workers who have access to the data as it's crunched

Texas congressman says anemic national enrollment numbers are 'roughly the population of a small town in my district'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2452537/Administration-sources-Obamacare-website-received-just-51-000-completed-insurance-applications.html

I saw another site say that the most visited page on the website is "Deleate My Information", and the least visited page is "Sign Me Up".

Ret10Echo
10-10-2013, 20:02
A little"Magic Barry Dust" and those numbers will add all sorts of zeroes to themselves. Just watch it grow...... Like a beanstalk

NurseTim
10-10-2013, 21:19
Didn't missus barry have some fake followers on twitter or facebook? Surely they could rustle up some more fake friends. :D :munchin