PDA

View Full Version : Financial Incentives

LV1991
10-10-2013, 08:43
Hello All,
I have a question about bonus incentives for Rep63 contracts in the National Guard. I know that bonuses are given to 18x contracts for certain situations and was wondering if this was true for NG as well as I was only able to find explicit information about AD Army contracts on QP. I know you don't choose this career path for the money and it won't change my decision to do so but I just want to look out for my family.
Thanks for your time.

hakuda
10-10-2013, 16:37
Right now there are no bonuses for anyone in the Guard. That's the word we got today. That may change when Congress gets itself straight. Prior to this I seem to recall there being bonuses a while back but I haven't heard of anything lately.

SF_BHT
10-10-2013, 17:21
Hello All,
I have a question about bonus incentives for Rep63 contracts in the National Guard. I know that bonuses are given to 18x contracts for certain situations and was wondering if this was true for NG as well as I was only able to find explicit information about AD Army contracts on QP. I know you don't choose this career path for the money and it won't change my decision to do so but I just want to look out for my family.
Thanks for your time.

Since you are a college grad why can't you follow instructions.

Please follow your welcome email and post your intro in the proper place.
Please do not reply just comply.

Have a very happy SF day.