PDA

View Full Version : Illegal immigrants allowed to practice law in California.

mojaveman
10-06-2013, 12:54
Thank you Governor Brown. :rolleyes:

Just think, only in the state of Kalifornia can a citizen of the U.S. be sued in a court of law by someone who is living in this country illegally. :mad:

Being that the illegals have just been given driving licenses here it shouldn't suprise anyone. So what else are we going to let the illegals do? Maybe we should just open the border.

http://news.yahoo.com/illegal-immigrants-allowed-practice-law-california-001648559.html

tonyz
10-06-2013, 13:10
So what else are we going to let the illegals do here?

A certain "Kendonesian" has done pretty well, here. ;)

ghp95134
10-06-2013, 14:26
...Just think, only in the People's Republic of Kalifornia can a citizen of the U.S. be sued in a court of law by someone who is living in this country illegally. :mad:

There, I fixed that for you.:D

--ghp

GratefulCitizen
10-07-2013, 05:04
It's all about power. The Democrats want to make the Hispanics a solid voting bloc. Also, California has been losing people in large numbers. If this keeps up, it could lose seats in the House. But the moment it can get amnesty for all the illegals (of which it has the largest proportion in the nation), that problem will be fixed.

IIRC, illegal aliens are counted in the census.
Making them legal wouldn't change the census count.

NurseTim
10-07-2013, 06:46
Can't we sell california to china for our national debt? I think that's a fair trade. See how long china puts up with the illegal immigration issue. I bet there would be a heck of a party in San Fran if this actually happened.

Maybe we can throw in NM for good measure.:D

MtnGoat
10-07-2013, 07:09
We need to get a Republican in the as POTUS and control both the House and Senate. Then change everything like the Dems passed this health bill.

PSM
10-07-2013, 09:31
We need to get a Republican in the as POTUS and control both the House and Senate. Then change everything like the Dems passed this health bill.

And impeach Chief Justice Roberts!

Pat

monsterhunter
10-09-2013, 18:38
...Maybe we should just open the border.

I thought we already did.

PSM
10-09-2013, 18:48
They can probably perform abortions now, too: California's Brown Signs Bill Permitting Non-Physician Abortions (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/09/California-s-Brown-Signs-Bill-Permitting-Non-Physician-Abortions)

Pat

NurseTim
10-09-2013, 19:27
why don't we call the Mexican boarder " the Mexican American war memorial" that way barry will put up a fence, close it off and send armed guards to enforce the closure.. :D