PDA

View Full Version : Protest Signs

echoes
09-28-2013, 13:18
Well, driving into downtown Dallas today I had to honk the horn loud and long as overlooking the I 75 S freeway at a major bridge were protestors with Large BANNERS and SIGNS, reading, IMPEACH OBAMA, HE LIED!!! Complete were banners with his photo.

They were being held by those looking to be of Hispanic desent, as we were going slow enough to see there faces.

Kind of interesting I thought!:lifter

Holly

Dusty
09-28-2013, 13:37
Probably white hispanics. :rolleyes:

echoes
09-28-2013, 14:02
Probably white hispanics. :rolleyes:

I don't know, but it was quite a production to say the least.;)

Holly

Dusty
09-28-2013, 14:10
Probably racist, bigoted, homophobic white Hispanics. Otherwise, why would they trash him? :rolleyes:

Certainly not for his record, or anything he's done or failed to do...

Peregrino
09-28-2013, 15:22
Actually they may want to impeach him for failing to advance the illegal immigrant causes the way they feel he should. Remember, the extreme left is as contemptuous of him as the center and right are. We think he's extreme left, they don't think he's extreme enough.

twistedsquid
09-28-2013, 15:26
He just sucks. Donkey.

echoes
09-28-2013, 17:46
Probably racist, bigoted, homophobic white Hispanics. Otherwise, why would they trash him? :rolleyes:

Certainly not for his record, or anything he's done or failed to do...

Well Sir, I can appreciate the sarcasm, but will ever fully understand the toll IT has taken on you, and all of the SF and SOF Community.:(

Only can hope more Americans stand up and protest had s idiot administration !!!:munchin

Holly

Dusty
09-28-2013, 18:19
Well Sir, I can appreciate the sarcasm, but will ever fully understand the toll IT has taken on you, and all of the SF and SOF Community.:(

Only can hope more Americans stand up and protest had s idiot administration !!!:munchin

Holly

I sincerely believe you'll see more and more protests as the next 36 months go by.

JHD
09-28-2013, 18:32
I sincerely believe you'll see more and more protests as the next 36 months go by.

I think we are finally starting to see "hope and change". People are desperately hoping for change now. Come on Nov 2016.

Sdiver
09-28-2013, 19:38
With all this talk of impeaching Barry, we have to ask ourselves ... is it really a good idea?

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand that stuttering, big eared, git just as the next red blooded 'Merican, but think about who would replace Barry if it were to happen ....

Do we really want a Llama in the W.H. ??? They've been known to spit ....... :munchin

Oldrotorhead
09-28-2013, 20:18
There is a highway 75 through the center of Dallas, but doesn't I 75 go from GA throung TN?:p

Remington Raidr
09-28-2013, 21:40
http://overpassesforamerica.com/

Many of them are getting arrested for this all over the country.

Paragrouper
09-28-2013, 22:12
Well, driving into downtown Dallas today I had to honk the horn loud and long as overlooking the I 75 S freeway at a major bridge were protestors with Large BANNERS and SIGNS, reading, IMPEACH OBAMA, HE LIED!!! Complete were banners with his photo.

They were being held by those looking to be of Hispanic desent, as we were going slow enough to see there faces.

Kind of interesting I thought!:lifter

Holly

The folks below were on an I35E overpass in Lewisville a couple of weeks ago. They had the Impeach Obama banner there as well.

Dusty
09-29-2013, 09:54
With all this talk of impeaching Barry, we have to ask ourselves ... is it really a good idea?

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand that stuttering, big eared, git just as the next red blooded 'Merican, but think about who would replace Barry if it were to happen ....

Do we really want a Llama in the W.H. ??? They've been known to spit ....... :munchin

lol Do you really think this Country would impeach a black POTUS?

Talk about an OJ moment...

Paslode
09-29-2013, 10:26
I think we are finally starting to see "hope and change". People are desperately hoping for change now. Come on Nov 2016.

Hopefully not a desperate and blind redux of 2008.

Dusty
09-29-2013, 10:32

If our guy isn't real conservative, Billary will be back in the WH. Nearly every female who is able to vote for her will do so, because she's female.

I doubt if she'll get busted for anything between now and then; it would have already happened if it was going to.

She basically got a free pass on Benghazi.

JHD
09-29-2013, 10:32

Amen. And may the GOP get their act together. Although I don't agree with their entire platform all the time, their beliefs mirror mine more so than the Dims.

Paslode
09-29-2013, 11:22
If our guy isn't real conservative, Billary will be back in the WH. Nearly every female who is able to vote for her will do so, because she's female.

I doubt if she'll get busted for anything between now and then; it would have already happened if it was going to.

She basically got a free pass on Benghazi.

Yep, more shape shifters like McCain, metro sexual Mitt Romney and prevent defense aren't going to cut it.....if that is what shows up at the starting line you might as well save yourself the heartache and switch to Netflix.

The R's need someone with passion who isn't afraid of a bloody brawl if they want a chance at taking taking the hill.

The Reaper
09-29-2013, 11:58
The R's need someone with passion who isn't afraid of a bloody brawl if they want a chance at taking taking the hill.

I would expect the MSM to relentlessly crush anyone who even appears to be remotely capable of doing that.

TR

Dusty
09-29-2013, 12:48
I would expect the MSM to relentlessly crush anyone who even appears to be remotely capable of doing that.

TR

...at the request of the RINOs.

MR2
09-29-2013, 12:58
Our best bet for beating Sec. Clinton is if Gov. Christie runs as a Democrat. :munchin

echoes
09-30-2013, 13:52
Our best bet for beating Sec. Clinton is if Gov. Christie runs as a Democrat. :munchin

OR.......

If TS, TR, NDD, Richard, MR2, Surgicalic, SF_BHT....ETC, would run!!!:lifter

Well, one could only hope. An SF Man in the White House would solve this Country's problems toot sweet.;)

JMHO!

Holly

Stobey
10-07-2013, 23:02
Agree wholeheartedly with you there!