PDA

View Full Version : Apache and Red Headed Females

badshot
09-02-2013, 17:42
Mod/Admin Please Move this if there is a better place for it.

Background:
In 2005 I received a phone call from a Red Headed Female in Arizona whose husband was away for the weekend and was afraid because she had a stalker. She informed me that over the past month they had seen human tracks, persons standing in the distance after dark, and excrement on their land and wondered if I could stay over until husband returned. Considering their background figured they had an over active imagination but packed up my match grade tactical 5.56, mini thermal monocular, and expected a nice comfortable and quite weekend in the hills.

A few hours after dark lounging on the couch the female said he's here, ok I'll bite. I tell her to go on front part of her property with the thermal and stand inside a low hanging pine tree like she normally would. I made my way a couple hundred yards further out and to the side and planted myself inside another pine with the 5.56. Sure enough a few minutes go by and a guy goes flying by up the wash in the opposite direction of the female, I didn't expose my presence and listened for others. The thing with the mini thermal was if it was not pressed firmly against the eye it emits visible light. It was obvious the subject had seen this light and left in a hurry.

Afterwards I was curious and got some detailed information on what they had been experiencing and set a detailed plan including having the husband leave or pretend to (activity occurred more often when he was gone, a night or two later) and hiding myself during the day and sneaking around at night.

Long story short I observed an Apache send two hours scouting and crossing 2 acres of ground (he had rolled a motorbike down an old two track to get that close), placate two large Rottweilers (won't disclose method), and use a combo flash light/laser working back and forth in front of the main house. Switching between the laser and the main light waving it in all directions including tree tops. The later would dim up and down. If I didn't have the four power scope mr. flashlight was a split second from multiple 5.56 rounds when I was swept by the laser (thought it was attached to a weapon), safety off, taken up trigger slack. After carefully crossing a gravel driveway I was within ten-twelve feet of the guy with a small bush separating us ready to hit him with a couple of taser darts. When someone in the house messed up and I cursed at the guy. After he made it to the next hill he made a yelp as well as his comrades laughing in the basin about a mile away. Hopefully he had to clean his shorts, grin. I suspected it is a modern warrior or special ground thing.

Today:
So I've been in various parts of Arizona the last month or so and upon making a purchase at a local store with my credit card a Red Headed Female whom I'd never met said her husband uses my site and asked if Apaches have a ritual because she has been experiencing “weird stuff “ living next to a reservation. “There is some historical documentation related to Red Headed women and the Apache, could be a Red Head thing. If you are the fighting type get your Police to help you, but they will need a helicopter or a few Green Beret friends. If you hurt one they are revengeful, will stick together, and won't acknowledge any such thing. Otherwise ignore them and use shades at night”, was my response.

Just a heads up to those Red Headed Females living near an Apache Reservation, you're probably not nuts.

sinjefe
09-02-2013, 18:31
Your entire post.

Dude, you are weird.

PRB
09-02-2013, 18:53
The only way to get a feather nowadays....red tipped kind I guess.
BTW, where do we have apache's in Az?

badshot
09-02-2013, 19:29
The only way to get a feather nowadays....red tipped kind I guess.
BTW, where do we have apache's in Az?

Camp Verde, San Carlos, White Mountains, Tonto

link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache

PRB
09-02-2013, 19:54
Ok, then play cowboys and Indians and whack the fucker.
Or, play game til the cows come home.

badshot
09-02-2013, 20:00
Ok, then play cowboys and Indians and whack the fucker.
Or, play game til the cows come home.

They don't bother me one bit and respect several. Just an fyi...

badshot
09-02-2013, 20:32
Dude, you are weird.

I've heard that before, are you from a Tribe in California near Banning?

SF18C
09-03-2013, 10:59
The last time a Red Headed Female asked me to spend the night with her I ended up marrying her!:D

Sometimes I wonder if I should've let the Indians get her! :eek:

badshot
09-03-2013, 11:22
The last time a Red Headed Female asked me to spend the night with her I ended up marrying her!:D

Sometimes I wonder if I should've let the Indians get her! :eek:

I hear ya :D

ZonieDiver
09-03-2013, 12:55
I had a friend run up that way and he got this picture. He used a powerful flash to illuminate the area in order to take the picture. Mystery solved.

PedOncoDoc
09-03-2013, 13:00
There is a clear explanation for this phenomenon, compliments of The Incredible Bongo Band. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfqZtSZZn00)

It becomes even clearer after The Sugarhill Gang added more words... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fd9qP-sHbQ)

:D

badshot
09-03-2013, 13:21
There is a clear explanation for this phenomenon, compliments of The Incredible Bongo Band. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfqZtSZZn00)

It becomes even clearer after The Sugarhill Gang added more words... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fd9qP-sHbQ)

Glad I didn't just eat lunch...

ZD: At least there's easy access :D

98G
09-03-2013, 14:07

Ok I have to admit, I kept reading this thread wondering where it would go. For the life of me, I couldn't see a point to the original post.

PedOncoDoc, whatever google-fu you used to find this, the string now makes sense and apparently involves some sort of off label use of prescription strength drugs left over from the late sixties/early seventies.

Thank you.

badshot
09-03-2013, 15:09
Ok I have to admit, I kept reading this thread wondering where it would go. For the life of me, I couldn't see a point to the original post.

PedOncoDoc, whatever google-fu you used to find this, the string now makes sense and apparently involves some sort of off label use of prescription strength drugs left over from the late sixties/early seventies.

Thank you.

For those whom may be exposed to cleansed areas either forested or city. Various Indian Tribes in the West still hold and practice their various traditions with and without regard to modern norms; much is not shared with those not three quarter blood or more native. Meaning: They still have their ways and laws however you feel about it, I personally respect them. Go on a hunting trip say in the White Mountains (and few other places) and get turned around and end up on a reservation and you can expect an uncertain outcome. Have a CCW and carry when traveling through one you can also expect a bad experience unless you've checked and asked. Yes, even when traveling to the Grand Canyon with the family. It's a different place with different laws and traditions.

On the flip side (for those with seventies left over prescriptions) many also assist state and federal agencies in tracking and information both in regards to wildlife and human bad guys. They are also of high character.

It may have been too much information for many but it was an event in which a sexual predator was assumed and ended up as something else...the reason was SA.

akv
09-03-2013, 17:30
Beware of Comanche...err Germans too

MR2
09-03-2013, 18:11
You know, I'm a full-blooded Dane and cross-trained in redheads.

Let me know if you need a hand...

badshot
09-03-2013, 18:36

Got a perfect one for you MR2, blue waffle and all :D

(See Above)

PSM
09-03-2013, 18:38
I'm a redhead wrangler, also. And live in Apache territory! ;)

Pat

98G
09-03-2013, 18:48
Beware of Comanche...err Germans too

Of course the actor who played Winnetou in German was French. :cool:

echoes
09-03-2013, 19:14

You know, I am blonde, but even I know talking about red-headed females on PS is going to elicit a response....I Yi Yi. :-)

Well, at least the gals I know are fierce, and have no fear.

Holly

mugwump
09-03-2013, 22:14
This is my all-time favorite thread.

Scimitar
09-04-2013, 00:36
Yeah ok...so....what the f**k are we talking about?

Cos for a second I thought it was about how Apache like redheaded chicks, and then those videos..... (voice trailing off)

S

Survival7201
09-04-2013, 00:52
Thought I could add some confusion:

The real Apache:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Hc5abSVHA

The Ventures

Blonde, maybe,,

badshot
09-04-2013, 01:58
about how Apache like redheaded chicks, and then those videos.....

They scared me too :D

Scimitar
09-04-2013, 03:42
Here's my contribution to the chaos...

Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zocgtUc-5Xc&feature=endscreen)

S

Trapper John
09-04-2013, 05:31

You musta been diggin through the archives to pull that one out Doc. Damn, I didn't know Richard played the keyboards, and who said he couldn't dance? MR2 showed some talent on the drums too. :D

Guy, you're lookin sharp in that blue leisure suit in the second video - and not a bad rap either. But that headdress was a little over the top. :D

I was a little disappointed though, in the first video I thought for sure some munchkins were going to pop-out of those little teepees. :eek:

mark46th
09-04-2013, 08:36
AKV's Comanche photo is from the movie, The Searchers. The actor is Henry Brandon as Chief Scar.

98G
09-04-2013, 08:53
AKV's Comanche photo is from the movie, The Searchers. The actor is Henry Brandon as Chief Scar.

You are good. I read German on a tangentially Apache thread and jumped to Winnetou. :(

I stand (behind a tree or shrub somewhere) corrected.

Richard
09-04-2013, 09:09
When did this forum turn into the Jerry Springer Show...or in Apache - Goyathlay

Richard

alelks
09-04-2013, 09:16

OOPS!

Wrong Apache!

SF18C
09-04-2013, 11:23

OOPS!

Wrong Apache!

Holy Shit Al, I about pissed myself!!!! LMAO!!!!

Hmmm I once heard a story about that kind of Apache watching a white man "tangle" with a redhead* in the back of a Hummve on a Kosovo hillside.

* She was a terp and may not have actually been redheaded.

Gypsy
09-04-2013, 19:09

We just let men think they have everything under control. :D

This thread is just weird.

cbtengr
09-04-2013, 19:44
This thread is just weird.

At first it was the OP but now I am inclined to think it's the respondents..............oh wait that would make me.....:D

PSM
09-04-2013, 20:34
Goyathlay

Richard

Good one! :D But the Mexican's gave him that name.

BTW, anybody say that at Jump School?

Pat

Trapper John
09-05-2013, 05:04
When did this forum turn into the Jerry Springer Show...or in Apache - Goyathlay

Richard

I think it was yesterday? :D

badshot
09-05-2013, 11:20
Here's a surprise for you Cali dudes...

Personally liked the water tower into the house. Soboba aren't much better...seem to remember being shot at there and having to pull a Lt from under a car that didn't want to come out after it was over.

http://banning-beaumont.patch.com/groups/politics-and-elections/p/banning-council-votes-5-0-to-rename-fields-road-despi0ef8489129

Springer continues though no red headed females :D

Sdiver
09-05-2013, 12:31
The Apache and The Redhead

Doesn't it end like this ......

Redhead: "Oh Dear."
Apache: "No deer. Hole to high. Run to fast."

????? :munchin ?????

Team Sergeant
09-05-2013, 12:35
Mod/Admin Please Move this if there is a better place for it.

Background:
In 2005 I received a phone call from a Red Headed Female in Arizona whose husband was away for the weekend and was afraid because she had a stalker. She informed me that over the past month they had seen human tracks, persons standing in the distance after dark, and excrement on their land and wondered if I could stay over until husband returned. Considering their background figured they had an over active imagination but packed up my match grade tactical 5.56, mini thermal monocular, and expected a nice comfortable and quite weekend in the hills.

Not Apache's, they don't leave tracks and they cannot be seen at night..........:munchin

More likely lost "undocumented Democrats".

TacOfficer
09-05-2013, 13:47
Not Apache's, they don't leave tracks and they cannot be seen at night..........:munchin

Did he have a check in one hand and a free phone In the other?

badshot
09-05-2013, 14:56

And they don't make sickly Coyote sounds, damn Liberals....

Richard
09-05-2013, 18:43
And I think we're done here.

Richard