PDA

View Full Version : Salmon Fishing San Juan Islands

full cooler
08-30-2013, 12:24
I've been visiting kids and grandchildren in Seattle and had an opportunity to go salmon fishing on Monday and Wednesday this week. We kept 19 Pinks on Monday and 7 Pinks and lonely King on Wednesday. Left 55 lbs with local butcher to have smoked and packaged. Hopefully some will find their way back to SC.

JJ_BPK
08-30-2013, 12:28
A good fishing is???

EVERYTHING..

:lifter:D:lifter

grats..

mark46th
08-30-2013, 14:18
Nice!!

cbtengr
08-30-2013, 15:14
If some of that smoked fish found it my way, you would probably not miss it........................ right?

Ambush Master
08-30-2013, 18:09
Have you seen the reports about the Radiation Contamination that has made it's way from Japan to the West Coast not only by water BUT IN THE FISH?!?!?!

Later
Martin

badshot
08-30-2013, 19:12
Have you seen the reports about the Radiation Contamination that has made it's way from Japan to the West Coast not only by water BUT IN THE FISH?!?!?!

Later
Martin

Lol, an extra nut never hurt anyone...

Divemaster
08-30-2013, 20:04
I've been visiting kids and grandchildren in Seattle and had an opportunity to go salmon fishing on Monday and Wednesday this week. We kept 19 Pinks on Monday and 7 Pinks and lonely King on Wednesday. Left 55 lbs with local butcher to have smoked and packaged. Hopefully some will find their way back to SC.

Those are some great ocean pinks, obviously no signs of hitting the rivers yet since you got them in the San Juans. I know this is a pink year (if you aren't from the Pacific Northwest, they run only every other yeatr), but I haven't gone out yet. Thanks for the motivation.