PDA

View Full Version : Deporting Libs

Jo Sul
11-15-2004, 09:42
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/11/15/canadian.welcome.ap/index.html

I bet they still want to vote in US elections after moving to Canada.

Roguish Lawyer
11-15-2004, 12:18

Buh bye! :D

Gypsy
11-15-2004, 12:19
Don't let the border hit you on your ass on the way out...eh.

Shark Bait
11-15-2004, 15:39
Canada sounds like the perfect place for them. A land full of tree-hugging squirrel fuckers high on MJ. I feel sorry for all the decent Canadians that will have to put up with them. If they go, they shouldn't be allowed to return.

pulque
11-15-2004, 16:42

they would probably have to acheive dual citizenship then.

jatx
11-15-2004, 16:47
Guys, we'll have the last laugh. You still owe the IRS federal income taxes for ten years after renouncing your citizenship. The bilateral tax treaty in place with Canada will ensure that they DO pay the piper. ;)

Pandora
11-15-2004, 19:24
Gee, thanks.

We don't have enough Libs?

slight topic change - how do you feel about so many of us Canucks pulling up stakes and moving to the US in IT or research fields?

rubberneck
11-15-2004, 19:45
Gee, thanks.

We don't have enough Libs?

slight topic change - how do you feel about so many of us Canucks pulling up stakes and moving to the US in IT or research fields?

Since there is a very real shortage of qualified IT experts I would have no problem with a guest worker program in fields where we require skilled labor. On the downside many US companies are now outsourcing IT jobs to India. Even a venerable firm like IBM uses Canadians for tech support. Heck if you are a good guy and are willing to play by the rules and can wait long enough I would gladly accept you as a fellow US citizen, if that is what you wish.

Jo Sul
11-16-2004, 08:40
Lets make this part of NAFTA - We'll trade you a bunch of liberals for your IT guys.

Guy
11-16-2004, 09:03
Lets make this part of NAFTA - We'll trade you a bunch of liberals for your IT guys.

It need to be a 3/1 trade.

Airbornelawyer
11-16-2004, 10:55
We already import too many comedians, actors and singers from Canada.

How about this? You take back Peter Jennings, Morley Safer, Bryan Adams, Celine Dion, Avril Lavigne, k.d. lang, Neil Young and Howie Mandel. You can have Michael J Fox back too. If he wants to carp about health care in the US, let him see how long until your national health care system cures Parkinson's.

We keep Nickelback, Paul Shaffer, Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, William Shatner, James Doohan, Leslie Nielsen, Shania Twain, Pamela Anderson, Neve Campbell, Natasha Henstridge, Carrie-Anne Moss and Shannon Tweed.

We split the IT professionals.

Pandora
11-16-2004, 10:58
Testosterone runs amuck.

Our BEST IT personages are femmes. Kinda like FrontSight.

Still 3/1?

Airbornelawyer
11-16-2004, 11:19
If it was all about the testosterone, we'd keep Avril Lavigne. I just find her pop-punk tough chick persona annoying. Speaking of faux tough chicks, you can have Alanis Morissette back too. :p

Guy
11-16-2004, 11:36
Testosterone runs amuck.

Our BEST IT personages are femmes. Kinda like FrontSight.

Still 3/1?

So it doesn't pertain to "I"...lol! :D

Bravo1-3
11-16-2004, 11:46
Rudi Kischer is the attorney for "Tre" Arrow (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=tre+arrow).

No deal AL, Nickleback has to leave too! They have to take ALL of their albums with them.

Radar Rider
11-17-2004, 00:29
I'm still waiting for all the dickweeds that said they'd leave the country after President Bush's FIRST electoral victory to get the hell out of the country! :mad:

Huey14
11-17-2004, 01:05
We had a huge spike in people wanting to move here right after the election, too.

As long as they don't try to press their politics on me, I couldn't care less. They had better not try to restrict the gun laws, either.

The Reaper
11-18-2004, 13:24
We had a huge spike in people wanting to move here right after the election, too.

As long as they don't try to press their politics on me, I couldn't care less. They had better not try to restrict the gun laws, either.

You can still own guns down there?

What kind?

TR

Huey14
11-18-2004, 15:44
Anything you like, provided you have the licence endorsments.

Some of the laws are a bit silly though. I can own, say, a semi Mini 14 and a 20 round mag, seperately. Now, on it's own, the Mini 14 is a A Cat gun (basic licence). I don't need a licence to own the mag. But put the mag in the gun and it magicly turns into an E Cat, which is to say a restricted weapon. :rolleyes:

Pistols have to be transported to the range in a steel box, can only be fired at the range, and you must be a member of a pistol club to own a pistol and get your B Endorsment.

Thanks David Gray, you wanker.

Achilles
11-18-2004, 17:02
Libs will always talk the talk and not walk the walk. I'd like to see them leave also. I say we deport Michael Moore. I'm sure there has to be an old Cold War era law that would let us do it based on his previous actions.