PDA

View Full Version : Gunfighter Head Gear

Bobcattf5
07-24-2013, 16:47
I have a question about selling or giving stuff away on our site, my therapy is making these gunfighter helmets out of CVC Kevlar shells.? Is it cool or not??

RedLegGI
07-24-2013, 17:32
From a collecting stand point I think they should be marked somehow.

JJ_BPK
07-24-2013, 18:17
If it's your business and you want to give stuff away,, go for it..

If you need field feedback? You need to get your PR and contract/legal staff involved, before someone takes unproven safety gear outside the fence..

Bobcattf5
07-25-2013, 05:59
If it's your business and you want to give stuff away,, go for it..

If you need field feedback? You need to get your PR and contract/legal staff involved, before someone takes unproven safety gear outside the fence..

Not a business, just a form of therapy, the Bose headphone's and mic's I would give away for the price of shipping only, most of the stuff is in new condition. The headgear well that's another story, I have placed rounds into them with both big bore handguns and 55gr 5.56, but I would never have anyone take this stuff outside the fence, only issue gear should go out the gate! This stuff would be for repelling or airsoft gaming only! I have 30 sets of the Bose's with mic's and cords. They came with the CVC's when I bought them. If someone needs them just ask!
(Just the Bose's and mic's)

Snaquebite
07-25-2013, 06:09
Post up some pics.

Bobcattf5
07-25-2013, 19:09
I have no fear brother, I'm dying the slow way, nerves are degenerating, went to the G.W. clinic in N.J. V.A. and they gave me the word. That's why I'm trying to link up with past Brothers. Is it cool to post pic's!?