PDA

View Full Version : Happy Vince Foster Day!

MR2
07-20-2013, 09:46
Happy Vince Foster Day! (http://prorev.com/foster.htm)

MAB32
07-20-2013, 11:03
I attended a class put on by our department. It was all about working POTUS protection details with local law enforcement. It was put on by heck of a nice guy from the Secret Service. I was sitting in class near a friend of mine who also knew about the Vince Foster incident.

Out of the blue, this agent with 30 years under his belt, starts talking about what rounds will do in an airplane and he brings up the incident with Mr. Foster. He stated that "like contact wounds are better than letting a bullet wiss around the inside of the fuselage." "Just like Vince Foster, and if you believe that one, I have a bridge over the Potomac that I will sell to you cheap!" He even went further and stated that Mr. Foster was murdered and you can take that one to the bank. I just looked over to my buddy and he staring back with his jaw hanging down and this look that said I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST HEARD!! I had the exact same look too.

This SSA even rolled his eyes when he was making these statements. You could also tell that he didn't want to be on Clinton's team when he was told to be agent in charge of Clinton's security detail. He told us on break that Clinton was a nightmare at best. He would lie to them. He would try to make them do things that were against the Constitution and the people and to even make them do backgrounds on people Clinton didn't like of which he told Clinton, if you want that done then your better off going with the FBI.

98G
07-20-2013, 11:37
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-508210/The-man-knew-The-truth-death-Hillary-Clintons-close-friend-Vince-Foster.html

Except from For Love Of Politics: The Clintons In The White House by Sally Bedell Smith

According to White House chronicler Bob Woodward, she "frequently reduced her personal travelling aide to tears" when the assistant failed to produce something Hillary needed.
She had a temper, but instead of "making nice" afterwards, as Bill did, Hillary withdrew in cool silence.

"One time, Hillary said: 'Mel, your problem is you just aren't mean enough,'" recalled her friend Mary Mel French. "I couldn't work for her and keep our friendship. She is too dogmatic. She gets so into it that she ends up being mean. That is why she has to have such a young staff. They take it, and they bow and scrape."

According to one commentator, the reason Hillary surrounded herself with women was because she found men too complicated. Indeed, she once told former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, who owed her appointment to Hillary's support: "We both know what a**holes men can be."

The one man who was definitely not an a**hole was Vince Foster. Hillary used to say he reminded her of Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird - reserved, upright and dependable.

It will interesting to see who she is surrounding herself with these days for staff.