PDA

View Full Version : ‘Let’s go mess up Hollywood for Trayvon.’

Team Sergeant
07-18-2013, 12:36
A highly intelligent response to the recent trial. I'm sure their parents are so proud.

‘Let’s go mess up Hollywood for Trayvon.’
by Ben Shapiro 18 Jul 2013, 10:40 AM PDT

On Tuesday night, a flash mob of some 40 to 50 teenagers invaded the busiest and most tourist-centric part of Hollywood, smashing windows, stealing cellphones, and assaulting passersby. The police described the incident as a “rolling crime wave.” One police official said that the George Zimmerman acquittal provided the flash point excuse for the flash mob. “They’re using Trayvon as an excuse,” the official said to local media. “They were saying, ‘Let’s go mess up Hollywood for Trayvon.’”

The incident began when 911 dispatchers began getting calls about trouble on Hollywood and Vine, including young people running through traffic, bowling people over, and grabbing their purses and cell phones. The hoodlums robbed local stores as they charged down Hollywood Blvd. One took a cash register. “They kept moving from location to location,” said Officer Christopher No.

According to LAPD Commander Andy Smith, the group coordinated beforehand via social media, believing that police presence was distracted by the anti-George Zimmerman protests in Crenshaw. “What we’re thinking is these youngsters took advantage of our redeployment of officers down to the Crenshaw District last night and decided that this would be a good night to come up to Hollywood and act a little crazy,” said Smith. Overall, the police arrested 12 people, 11 of them juveniles.

The police are currently investigating surveillance video to find the rest of the suspects. Video appears to show more than one of the mob wearing hoodies. One witness said some were wearing masks. Three of the arrested females took video of themselves in handcuffs, laughing about it.

Ben Shapiro is Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News and author of the New York Times bestseller “Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences America” (Threshold Editions, January 8, 2013).

glebo
07-18-2013, 12:55
Well, why not??? Isn't the current administrations motto "Never let a crisis go to waste" being applied as well?? :rolleyes:

Following by (bad) example I guess :mad:

MR2
07-18-2013, 13:12
And one citizen with a shotgun could have put an end to the 'rolling crime wave'.

Dusty
07-18-2013, 13:14
And one citizen with a shotgun could have put an end to the 'rolling crime wave'.

That's ole school. ;)

Sdiver
07-18-2013, 13:19

That's ole school. ;)

Yeah ... we be in new skool now.

SF18C
07-18-2013, 14:33
IMNSHO....Californians screwing up California, that all good as the libs can fix everything!

Maybe one day they will start to get a clue!

Go Devil
07-18-2013, 15:51
Would have been entertaining if they'd wandered into my AO.

cbtengr
07-18-2013, 16:12

Funny you should suggest that, here is a guy out in Washington State who took the VP's advice to heart about using a shotgun and what it got him was arrested. Now that Twinkies are back on the shelf maybe he should have blamed them instead of Joe. :)

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/07/man-illegally-fires-shotgun-blames-biden-advice/

PSM
07-18-2013, 16:46
Last month a young woman, visiting Hollywood on her day off, was stabbed and killed after she took a picture of 3 bums and then refused to give them money when they demanded it.

Hollywood (it's LA, actually) brought this crap on themselves. To hell with them!

Pat

Susa
07-18-2013, 19:33
Apparently these idiots are heading west tonight. We'll see what happens. :munchin
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2013/07/westwood_trayvon_protest_lapd.php

Oldrotorhead
07-18-2013, 19:37
Last month a young woman, visiting Hollywood on her day off, was stabbed and killed after she took a picture of 3 bums and then refused to give them money when they demanded it.

Hollywood (it's LA, actually) brought this crap on themselves. To hell with them!

Pat

I agree, as long as I as a Texas resident and a Federal Taxpayer don't have to get involved California can slide into the ocean for all I caare.

Sdiver
07-18-2013, 19:46
I agree, as long as I as a Texas resident and a Federal Taxpayer don't have to get involved California can slide into the ocean for all I caare.

Actually, the only part(s) of California I'd like to see slip into the ocean is everything west of the San Andreas fault.

Then we can start seeing real towns pop up along the coast ....
Playa De Diver ....
Casa De Diver ...
Marina Del Diver ....

PSMville .... PSMville ?????

Oldrotorhead
07-18-2013, 20:16
Actually, the only part(s) of California I'd like to see slip into the ocean is everything west of the San Andreas fault.

Then we can start seeing real towns pop up along the coast ....
Playa De Diver ....
Casa De Diver ...
Marina Del Diver ....

OK I cn compromise:o

PSM
07-18-2013, 20:43

I sold that to LHC! He's a sucker for a bad investment. ;) He "expensed" it. (Inside joke.) :D

Pat

SF18C
07-19-2013, 14:04
Bash Mobs! More media!!! We need 24/7 coverage of this!

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/07/18/long-beach-residents-warned-about-friday-bash-mob/

ddoering
07-19-2013, 15:10
That's ole school. ;)

You mean "Dat B old Skule."