PDA

View Full Version : ALLEN WEST ON THE MARINES INCIDENT

Stobey
06-17-2013, 22:42
Thought you might enjoy what Lt. Col. had to say to those who might have been "offended" by U.S. Marines urinating on Taliban corpses:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/allen-west-marines-incident-shut-your-mouth-war-hell_616699.html

Now THAT's what I like to hear - from someone who hasn't been castrated by "political correctness". We need more like him - to be heard.

SF_BHT
06-18-2013, 04:35
Stobey

Why are you posting something over a year old. It has been commented on before also.

Let's follow a new plan: Read more and Post Less. You seam to me that you are just trying to run up your post count and you have not been contributing much of value lately from my perspective....:munchin

Pete
06-18-2013, 06:10
And use the search feature.

Dated stories will have an old thread relating to them. Dig up the old thread and post similar stuff there.

Stobey
06-18-2013, 07:29
Stobey

Why are you posting something over a year old. It has been commented on before also.

Let's follow a new plan: Read more and Post Less. You seam to me that you are just trying to run up your post count and you have not been contributing much of value lately from my perspective....:munchin

Sorry. My mistake. I looked at date and thought it was June 13, 2013. It won't happen again.