PDA

View Full Version : This is so wrong

cbtengr
06-16-2013, 20:00
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342786/Man-charged-counts-endangering-children-locking-boys-closet-vandalizing-home.html

Jesse Daniels was arraigned on four counts of endangering the welfare of a child after authorities say he interrupted the vandalism at the empty home in the Wayne County village of Clyde, midway between Rochester and Syracuse.

He locked them in a closet as he waited for the police, two of the boys who are brothers are traumatized by what Damiels did to them. Had my kid done something like this he'd have been traumatized by the thought of having to deal with me after the cops handed him over. We are headed to hell in a handbasket here in our country.

rdret1
06-16-2013, 20:39
We are living in a topsy turvy world! He should have beat their asses!

Paslode
06-16-2013, 20:44
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342786/Man-charged-counts-endangering-children-locking-boys-closet-vandalizing-home.html

Jesse Daniels was arraigned on four counts of endangering the welfare of a child after authorities say he interrupted the vandalism at the empty home in the Wayne County village of Clyde, midway between Rochester and Syracuse.

He locked them in a closet as he waited for the police, two of the boys who are brothers are traumatized by what Damiels did to them. Had my kid done something like this he'd have been traumatized by the thought of having to deal with me after the cops handed him over. We are headed to hell in a handbasket here in our country.

This why we have seen crowds stand and watch as people are beaten in the streets.

uscav_scout
06-16-2013, 20:52
The state of America makes me sad. As much as I love some of the things that have changed since the 50s there are somethings I wish we could get back.

Trapper John
06-17-2013, 04:52
This is so outrageous on its face that I am speechless! :mad:

Destrier
06-17-2013, 06:18
So flex cuffing them, blind fold and dragging them out back to a spot and start shoveling dirt, while talking to them about 'choices in life' ..... apparently would be out of the question

(1VB)compforce
06-17-2013, 07:21
So flex cuffing them, blind fold and dragging them out back to a spot and start shoveling dirt, while talking to them about 'choices in life' ..... apparently would be out of the question

You kinda lose the impact of the shovelling if they are blindfolded :D

fng13
06-17-2013, 19:19

Not if you dust them with the dirt. :D:p

sf11b_p
06-18-2013, 02:04

They can hear the scraping of the metal shovel and the dirt hitting the ground, maybe even smell the freshly broken earth... you see your doing them good already, sharpening their senses and situational awareness.