PDA

View Full Version : Breaching Courses.....

Mills
06-12-2013, 12:34
Gents, just looking for some info from other 18C's. I have a friend of mine who is a 12B and attended a course out at Lejune called the UMBC (Urban Mobility Breachers Course). He had nothing but great things to say about it, however he was a 12B.

Any 18C's have any feedback on that course or have any suggested courses for breaching?

Thanks!

SF18C
06-12-2013, 14:20
Why you bustin' on a 12B?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI6DwlLjPJU

MtnGoat
06-12-2013, 17:27
Mills... I've heard good thing from two 18C that went to it. One 7th Grp and one 3rd Grp. They liked it, some basic stuff, but different charges and TTPs is what they like. Instructors were top and very USMC. It's a ATTRS course too, USSF get slots from what they said.

Just my .02 input

I've never been.

SF18C
06-12-2013, 17:36
^^^
Says another old 12B!!!!:D

Mills
06-12-2013, 22:29
Yeah, I got an email back from the instructor last night in regards to it. He was very open about the course, however I couldn't find the USMC one, there was only one listed at FT. Lwood. I will dig into it a little more and see what I come up with.

GnSurfin
06-12-2013, 22:44
Yeah, I got an email back from the instructor last night in regards to it. He was very open about the course, however I couldn't find the USMC one, there was only one listed at FT. Lwood. I will dig into it a little more and see what I come up with.

Unfortunately the course moved from Lejune to Leonardwood...so much for TDY staying on the beach for a few weeks

SF18C
06-13-2013, 21:13
Unfortunately the course moved from Lejune to Leonardwood...so much for TDY staying on the beach for a few weeks

Yeah, but does Lejune have a Million Dollar Hole???? :p

MtnGoat
10-03-2013, 19:06

Mills you find what your looking for?

Golf1echo
09-07-2015, 12:10
I found some old images of non electric demo on the range back in the Summer of 88, maybe you'll see someone you know?
Hot day, found a box no one was much interested in so assembled the contents ( bangalore torpedo ) , the result is further behind but that terrain didn't look like that before :D