PDA

View Full Version : RL is coming to Bragg this weekend, are you coming to the linkup?

Roguish Lawyer
05-30-2013, 17:44
If any of my friends here want to meet in person and have a few drinks, I'll be at Charlie Mike's starting at 1630 on Friday, June 7. :munchin

SF18C
05-30-2013, 17:55
Be careful ya'll, it might be a trap!!!

Have fun and hoist one for the ones that couldn't make it!

Gypsy
05-30-2013, 19:41
That's my birthday, drink one or five for me. :D

tim180a
05-31-2013, 05:56
That's my birthday, drink one or five for me. :D

It's my birthday too! Enjoy a cold one for me...

x SF med
06-01-2013, 14:31
When are you coming back to the JBLM/Seattle area?

P36
06-01-2013, 19:25
Shoot, I'll just be returning to Bragg that afternoon.

glebo
06-02-2013, 04:48
I'd really suggest Charlie Mikes right off post down Reilly Rd (about a mile on the left in a little plaza with Thai Pepper mmm) instead of the MISO/CA club. Which is pretty much what the GB club turned into...:( but there's more wimmens...if your wanting that..

You'd run into more SF folks there. I'll try to make it, But it's our youngest's HS graduation day...:)

Roguish Lawyer
06-02-2013, 10:45
When are you coming back to the JBLM/Seattle area?

Good question, no current plans but certainly I'll let you know! Will miss you at WRMC on Wed night . . .

Roguish Lawyer
06-02-2013, 10:47
I'd really suggest Charlie Mikes right off post down Reilly Rd (about a mile on the left in a little plaza with Thai Pepper mmm) instead of the MISO/CA club. Which is pretty much what the GB club turned into...:( but there's more wimmens...if your wanting that..

You'd run into more SF folks there. I'll try to make it, But it's our youngest's HS graduation day...:)

That's the second stop most likely. Is anyone planning to come? If not I'm going to the range . . . :)

Roguish Lawyer
06-05-2013, 07:22
BUMP -- PM me if you want to link up

Roguish Lawyer
06-05-2013, 22:10
By popular demand, this link-up has been moved to CHARLIE MIKE'S.

Show up, will ya? :)

MSRlaw
06-06-2013, 11:10
Roguish...what type of law you practice? Are you in NC for work? Sorry not trying to pry, just wondering since your profile says you're in socal.

Is Gaston County near Ft Bragg? I have a case up there in a few weeks. Staying in some town with friends across the border called Clover.

x SF med
06-06-2013, 12:43
Good question, no current plans but certainly I'll let you know! Will miss you at WRMC on Wed night . . .

If you're still at WRAMC... ask the Crip about the stellar news...

Roguish Lawyer
06-06-2013, 22:25
If you're still at WRAMC... ask the Crip about the stellar news...

I got this 5 mins after Crip drove away. But we talked about YOU a LOT, LMAO.

Roguish Lawyer
06-06-2013, 22:26
Roguish...what type of law you practice? Are you in NC for work? Sorry not trying to pry, just wondering since your profile says you're in socal.

Is Gaston County near Ft Bragg? I have a case up there in a few weeks. Staying in some town with friends across the border called Clover.

GBF board meeting

frostfire
06-06-2013, 22:33

LOLOLOL at the MISO/CA club:D Not sure of the type of wimmens you're referring too... wimmens in civvie, wimmens in acu, wimmens in camo.....for the better looking types, just stop by WAMC chow hall...guaranteed!:D

Just a heads up, IIRC from meeting LR at Charlie Mikes, you have to be vetted in? or a member?
I remember signing in or something

For the range, stop by McKellars range betweeen 1100 and 1300. Nothing like slinging lead after a MASSIVE yummy lunch across the street at McKellars Lodge. Hard on prone though...good thing prone is not allowed there

Roguish Lawyer
06-06-2013, 22:36
They will let me in, I'm on a Mission from God.