PDA

View Full Version : SOF Charities is OPEN

SF18C
05-03-2013, 08:10
Passing this on for PACMAN...they got some cool stuff on the block!

Subject: Online Auction for SOF Charities is OPEN!!

All, I want to thank you all for the huge response for donated articles for the Online Auction that we are conducting with Combat Flip Flops and Intelligent Waves to support our wounded brothers. We have had some of the most interesting articled donated from .50 Cal Barrets, to Black Bear hunts to a knife that was carried on the Osama Bin Laden raid. Please review these items and pass the word to your friends to do what they can to bid at
www.24fundraiser.com/sofauction (http://www.24fundraiser.com/site/store/5)
The auction will close on the 15th of this month at 12 PM.

As promised, for those who donated and for those who are the successful bidders, I will host a "drink em up for the boys" event during SOFIC at the Bad Monkey in Ybor City from 8:30 to 11PM. Some of the donated articles that are still coming in I will auction them off live at that time and there will be raffle tickets handed to you for great door prizes. If you are unable to find something to bid on but want to donate, we have $100, $250 and $500 donations that you can purchase either on-line or at the door to enjoy my liquor. No more drinking on me unless you pony up for our wounded men. Please come by so I give you my profound thanks for participating.

As always, 100% of the money raised by this event goes to the SOF charities that we selected to include the Green Beret Foundation, the Station Foundation and Team 5 Medical Foundation.

Come visit us at our booth at SOFIC at say hello.

See you then

Bruce Parkman, SGM, SF (Retired)
CEO
The Macalan Group