PDA

View Full Version : Police say liberal student activist threatened herself with rape....

Pete
05-01-2013, 12:56
In the category of Liberalism is a Mental Disease

Police say liberal student activist threatened herself with rape in Facebook hoax, framed conservatives

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4731

"A well-known female liberal blogger and radio host at the University of Wyoming (UW) is being accused by police of fabricating a rape threat against herself to appear as if it came from a conservative................."

And what do others say about it?

"........... Since police cited her, supporters have a constructed a Facebook page entitled “Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent.”

“Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent we believe what she did was justified and deserves not to be held accountable for her accusations we stand behind you sister,” reads that page’s description..........."

sinjefe
05-01-2013, 12:59
"According to a Facebook page that apparently belongs to Lanker-Simons she is a member of the University of Wyoming Gender & Women's Studies group as well as the school’s chapter of The Nonviolent Communist."

Gender & Women's Studies. Very useful degree in the real world.....:confused:

Trapper John
05-01-2013, 13:08
"According to a Facebook page that apparently belongs to Lanker-Simons she is a member of the University of Wyoming Gender & Women's Studies group as well as the school’s chapter of The Nonviolent Communist."

Gender & Women's Studies. Very useful degree in the real world.....:confused:

And you really think she's there to get an education?

Doubtful!

SF18C
05-01-2013, 13:13
From her FB support/fan page

Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent we believe what she did was justified and deserves not to be held accountable for her accusations we stand behind you sister.

Just like any liberal...deserves not to be held accountable for her accusations

Plus where did she learn the term "hate fuck"???

sinjefe
05-01-2013, 13:25
"Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent we believe what she did was justified and deserves not to be held accountable for her accusations we stand behind you sister"

Let's see. She made up the post herself. She lied about the post being made up, by her, to the police......but she is justified and should not be held accountable? On what f------ planet do these people live on?

Pete
05-01-2013, 13:52
.....Plus where did she learn the term "hate fuck"???

Lib talk - "Hate Fuck" "Hate Speech" "Hate Look" "Hate Breathing" - to them anything they don't like is "hate".

And they call us haters.

longrange1947
05-01-2013, 14:03
Lib talk - "Hate Fuck" "Hate Speech" "Hate Look" "Hate Breathing" - to them anything they don't like is "hate".

And they call us haters.

And that is the true irony of the liberal establishment. :munchin

Trapper John
05-01-2013, 14:27

And they call us haters.

Originally Posted by Longrange1947:
And that is the true irony of the liberal establishment.

I don't know that this is an accurate generalization for "liberals". I'm old enough to remember intelligent discussions with liberal friends and reading thoughts from liberal scholars that made a great deal of sense. Not so much today to the point that sometimes I feel like Diogenes: looking for an intelligent liberal.

The "hate" language and "whatever I do is OK" behavior you are describing seems to be localized among the "entitled" twenty-somethings. Everything, not just their politics (and it seems to be on both sides of the political spectrum) is always reduced to the most base and "in your face" outrageous behavior possible.

It just strikes me more as a behavior of a spoiled brat trying to get attention. Probably a result of an entirely too permissive and protective generation of parents trying to be friends with their kids. Never taught to take personal responsibility or consequences for actions or that everything that they do is not cute let alone acceptable.

Just my 2-cents.

nousdefions
05-01-2013, 14:29
On what f------ planet do these people live on?

Apparently on a planet where they out-vote the sane people.....

ddoering
05-01-2013, 15:08
Is it too late for an abortion? I think libs need to reset the declination on their moral compasses.

Beef
05-01-2013, 15:31
From her FB support/fan page

Just like any liberal...deserves not to be held accountable for her accusations

Plus where did she learn the term "hate fuck"???

In my conservative circles, we always use the term "Grudge Fuck," which is less forceful and after the "conflict resolution" it brings, we can "move past it" and have a "level playing field" once our "true inner hostility" has been "let go of."

cbtengr
05-01-2013, 15:38
"Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent we believe what she did was justified and deserves not to be held accountable for her accusations we stand behind you sister"

There is no debating these people, they truly believe that their brand of hate is justified, that POS in Boston stated that he thought terrorism was ok, as long as it was justified. The end justifies the means. Whatever happened to those days of intelligent discussions with liberal friends?

alelks
05-01-2013, 17:05
Well I guess she got the hint when so many people kept telling her to "Go "F" your self". :munchin

Sdiver
05-01-2013, 17:08
She should have either peed or puked herself.
According to her "handlers", that would have stopped her from raping herself. :munchin

PSM
05-01-2013, 17:29
She should have either peed or puked herself.
:munchin

Oh, I'm not sure she'd have to go that far. The rapist would do it for her. ;)

Pat

Remington Raidr
05-01-2013, 17:38
My EYES. :eek:

SF18C
05-01-2013, 18:13
How come all the ultra-fema-nazies worried about rape are a bunch of fat ugly bitches no one wants to have sex with?

afchic
05-01-2013, 18:34
She is a VERY small minority at UW. We had a few of her types when I was there. A few tried to pickett my AFROTC detachment when the Gulf War started. It didn't last more than 30 minutes before they realized they were barking up the wrong tree.

I have a friend that teaches there now and says it is still the same as when we went to school. The first day of hunting season should be declared a state holiday because students and instructors alike played hookie so they don't miss the first day of the season.

Plus it is to frickin cold and windy in the winter for big city liberal kids to survive :)

Peregrino
05-01-2013, 19:23
Maybe she's not really a liberal; maybe she's actually a Progressive.

http://dotsub.com/view/d63dc721-c9df-47c7-8c5e-75ee8f82f8b1

ZonieDiver
05-01-2013, 19:26
Maybe she's not really a liberal; maybe she's actually a Progressive.

http://dotsub.com/view/d63dc721-c9df-47c7-8c5e-75ee8f82f8b1

So, "libtard" is out, and "progtard" is in? :D

The man does make a good point.

Stingray
05-01-2013, 20:04
In my conservative circles, we always use the term "Grudge Fuck," which is less forceful and after the "conflict resolution" it brings, we can "move past it" and have a "level playing field" once our "true inner hostility" has been "let go of."

Well done, Beef. Well done.