PDA

View Full Version : US sailor thwarts Dubai bus driver rapist ...

Pete
04-25-2013, 14:50
US sailor thwarts Dubai bus driver rapist after putting him in strangehold with her thighs and then beating him into submission

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314631/US-sailor-thwarts-Dubai-bus-driver-rapist-putting-strangehold-thighs-beating-submission.html#ixzz2RVhe7jpg

"An off-duty US navy sailor wrestled a bus driver to the ground and beat him into submission after he attempted to rape her at knife point, a court heard yesterday.

Prosecutors said that she knocked the knife from his hand, broke it in two, bit him in the hand, forced him to the ground and locked him between her thighs.

The woman, 28, was on 24-hour shore leave in Dubai and was attacked as she returned to the port where she was based after a day shopping.................."

Other than being in a lot of trouble that guy ...................

Oh, what the heck, he got his ass whipped.

Sdiver
04-25-2013, 16:20
..... bit him in the hand, forced him to the ground and locked him between her thighs.

Okay, this story is useless without pics !!!!!

.... and maybe a name and phone number too. ;)

twistedsquid
04-25-2013, 16:50
Bravo Zulu Squid.

Remington Raidr
04-25-2013, 17:57
I sure hope she doesn't end up charged with some crime.:mad:

MR2
04-25-2013, 18:58
I sure hope she doesn't end up charged with some crime.:mad:

Malicious farting resulting in asphyxia.

Peregrino
04-25-2013, 19:41
I would have paid to watch that! If she can handle herself around a boatload of frustrated seamen, I'm pretty sure the local bus driver didn't even qualify as "light entertainment". In all seriousness, as twistedsquid said: Bravo Zulu (Ms.) Squid.

Badger52
04-25-2013, 20:01
Well, this sure beats someone's guidance to throw up.

BZ ma'am.