PDA

View Full Version : Colonel Kenneth Crocheron

Team Sergeant
03-30-2013, 13:47
Colonel Kenneth Crocheron of Draper, Utah, you are this week's biggest poser. And you are a liar, fraud and a real bottom feeding scumbag.

We heard you visit sick kids at the hospital in full uniform, give away green berets, etc.

Now it's our turn to visit you. Here's your 15 minutes of fame. I'll be sharing this with friends; in fact, anyone that wishes to post this on their website, feel free to copy and paste it.

Kenneth Crocheron, we have your number, and we've taken the liberty to call the local VFW and inform them you are nothing but a bottom-feeding fraud.

Enjoy your day.

TS

P. S. Colonel Kenneth Crocheron's email address if you want to write and say, "Hello" is... kendude18@gmail.com

Team Sergeant
03-30-2013, 14:17
If you'd like to stop in and say hi to Colonel Kenneth Crocheron, he works at South Valley Harley Davidson. I'm sure they are so, so proud of COL Kenny......

South Valley Harley-Davidson®
8886 S. Sandy Parkway Blvd.
Sandy, UT 84070
Phone: (801) 563-1100

http://www.utahharley.com/southvalley.htm

SF18C
03-30-2013, 14:42
Holy jumping bejezzusess! This faker isn’t even really trying!

WTH, is that some kind of biker patch on his dress greens???

Kenneth Crocheron of Draper, UT is a poser, faker, fraud and charlatan!
Kenneth, your actions are disrespectful to real American warriors that had to earn those accoutrements through blood, sweat, tears and dedication. Too many fine men have paid the ultimate sacrifice for you to so glibly play dress up! How dare you make a mockery of the Green Beret!

Kenneth Crocheron of Draper, UT is a poser, faker, fraud and charlatan!

Paragrouper
03-30-2013, 17:32
We need to start giving some basic instruction to these clowns on the proper wear of their pretend uniforms, before they go out in public. This jerkball is embarrasing.

Paragrouper
03-30-2013, 17:46
If you'd like to stop in and say hi to Colonel Kenneth Crocheron, he works at South Valley Harley Davidson. I'm sure they are so, so proud of COL Kenny......

South Valley Harley-Davidson®
8886 S. Sandy Parkway Blvd.
Sandy, UT 84070
Phone: (801) 563-1100

http://www.utahharley.com/southvalley.htm

For those who like to socialize via facebook, their page is: Here (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intermountain-Harley-Davidson/137731568034)

Make sure y''all say hi :)

UWOA (RIP)
03-30-2013, 18:13
This guy would embarass Colonel Sanders of KFC fame. Does this jerk have a chicken franchise; he certainly looks more like a clucker than a Colonel, let alone a Special Forces qualified Colonel. You have been exposed, Kenneth ....

CW3SF
03-30-2013, 20:13
What an idiot douchebag poser.:rolleyes:

SF_BHT
03-31-2013, 07:29
What a POS

alelks
03-31-2013, 08:03
What's really scary is he's hanging around this young man. I would be curious to know what his track record is of hanging around with kids.

Snaquebite
03-31-2013, 08:34
For those who like to socialize via facebook, their page is: Here (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Intermountain-Harley-Davidson/137731568034?fref=ts)

Make sure y''all say hi :)

That link takes me to my page.
Did a search...No Joy....Word travels fast :munchin

sinjefe
03-31-2013, 08:46
Somebody has been erasing comments from their facebook page.

JOgershok
03-31-2013, 09:18
Wonder if the heat got too much and he took down his Facebook page? :lifter

CHRISTIN
03-31-2013, 10:41
ALCON,

This turd is too damn ridiculous to even be considered as a poser... hahahaha!!!! I wouldn't even bother wasting a minute of energy trying to roll this clown up. You really have to feel sorry (well kinda) for an asshat of this caliber. :D

koz
03-31-2013, 11:04
Many posers somewhat "look" the part but Colonel Kenneth Crocheron is probably the worst/best example of a complete wanna-be, poser, liar and fraud.

The fact that he tricked a young man with his buffoonery and bullshit is unacceptable. He has disgraced the uniform that many have bled and died while wearing.

The Reaper
03-31-2013, 11:28
Kenneth Crocheron, you are a disgrace to humanity and an affront to all that is good in this country.

Impersonating an officer to deceive a sick child is among the lowest things I have ever heard of.

I believe that Hell has a special place reserved for people like you.

If I ever saw you posing in the uniform of an SF officer, I would have to remove it from you, right there on the spot.

Keep on faking, Kenny. You are going to meet a real 18 in the near future, and it will not be pleasant.

TR

Trapper John
03-31-2013, 11:37
ALCON,

You really have to feel sorry (well kinda) for an asshat of this caliber. :D

No I don't:D

uplink5
03-31-2013, 12:43
What a scumbag....

SOGvet
03-31-2013, 17:20
Hey.. wait!.. Are you guys sure he's not the commander of the 19th Group?.. they're in Draper, UT ;)

J/K... I'd be willing to bet a couple lads from the 19th Group might be interested in paying this scumsucker a visit.

Maybe it was Halloween.. this guy's clown suit is beyond belief.

Chairborne64
03-31-2013, 17:49
Pretty cool how he gets promoted from Major to Colonel in those photos:eek: Maybe there is hope for me and I can still make Field Marshall of the Florida militia and Grand Admiral of Star Fleet:p Seriously what an A-clown. Couldn't even take the time to do a google search and figure out where everything goes on his uniform.

SF_BHT
03-31-2013, 19:08
Pretty cool how he gets promoted from Major to Colonel in those photos:eek: Maybe there is hope for me and I can still make Field Marshall of the Florida militia and Grand Admiral of Star Fleet:p Seriously what an A-clown. Couldn't even take the time to do a google search and figure out where everything goes on his uniform.

Come on now everyone knows it is Fleet Admiral:p

SF18C
03-31-2013, 19:19
Thanks to PS.com Kenneth Crocheron is showing up on Google as a liar, fraud and poser.

That is because Kenneth Crocheron is a liar, fraud and poser.

CW3SF
03-31-2013, 20:48
Thanks to PS.com Kenneth Crocheron is showing up on Google as a liar, fraud and poser.

That is because Kenneth Crocheron is a liar, fraud and poser.

You left out douchebag. ;)

B36reconman
04-01-2013, 06:25
Bet he is having a wonderful "April fool" day and his favorite song has to be 'Bring in the clowns"...what a douche..

medic&commo
04-01-2013, 06:30
Glad another one bites the dust.
m&c

SF18C
04-01-2013, 06:38
Kenneth Crocheron, the poser, fraud and liar, made it to number 1!!!

BuckiBill
04-01-2013, 13:35
The owner of the Harley dealership is at another location. I left a message for him explaining what a turd this clown is. You can call the owner @ 1-801-487-4647. His name is Joe.

Team Sergeant
04-01-2013, 16:03
Little birds are telling me that Colonel Kenneth Crocheron is learning what it is to be a green beret fraud and be caught by the real Green Berets......:munchin

Colonel Kenneth Crocheron, we're not done with you yet. Lying to little kids that might be dying is a new low. We're going to make sure you receive our "Special" green beret fraud treatment.

TS

SF_BHT
04-01-2013, 19:24
Little birds are telling me that Colonel Kenneth Crocheron is learning what it is to be a green beret fraud and be caught by the real Green Berets......:munchin

Colonel Kenneth Crocheron, we're not done with you yet. Lying to little kids that might be dying is a new low. We're going to make sure you receive our "Special" green beret fraud treatment.

TS

Does that have anything to do with water and a board?:p:munchin

Trapper John
04-02-2013, 05:05
Does that have anything to do with water and a board?:p:munchin

We can only hope :D

Habu-MFFI 175
04-02-2013, 07:41
You can't water board, but you can hang him from his testicles (if you can find them) over gator infested waters.

18DocDave
04-02-2013, 08:35
I've sent a written letter to HD corporate. They need to know, and address it, if they haven't already.

18DocDave
04-02-2013, 09:05
Holy shit. Take a look.

http://prayformarky.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-birthday-to-our-familys-guardian.html

PRB
04-02-2013, 10:18
Good deeds, wrong venue.....as they said in country 'sorry about that'

Trapper John
04-02-2013, 10:27
Holy Shit!! This kid is going to be devastated when "Uncle Ken" is busted. All the more reason that we need to get some Brothers from the 19th to step up and show him (and his family) what the support of Real Green Berets means.

PRB
04-02-2013, 11:54
Holy Shit!! This kid is going to be devastated when "Uncle Ken" is busted. All the more reason that we need to get some Brothers from the 19th to step up and show him (and his family) what the support of Real Green Berets means.

That would really be great...anyone here in the Draper Utah area?

Trapper John
04-02-2013, 12:18
If someone could get some SA on this kid and his family to find out his prognosis, what they need, what the kid would like, etc., then maybe we can organize a fund for the kid and his family to help out too. Just a thought.....

Trapper John
04-02-2013, 12:22
Just had another idea.... HD may feel a little guilty for letting this POS misrepresent them too. Well, how about a Corporate donation to help right the wrong that has been done???

SF18C
04-02-2013, 12:23
If someone could get some SA on this kid and his family to find out his prognosis, what they need, what the kid would like, etc., then maybe we can organize a fund for the kid and his family to help out too. Just a thought.....

That blog was from 2009-2012. With most events/updates in 2010.

ussfa344
04-02-2013, 14:31
It is a crime to impersonate a law enforcement officer, and not protected free speech. They need to do the same for impersonating a military officer, commissioned or not. Our politicians are too stupid to figure this out in a way that passes muster with the SCOUS.

Team Sergeant
04-02-2013, 19:46
Guess who was a member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, LOL.

Crocheron, Kenneth B. MTC 1982 1989 T-01

http://www.mormontabernaclechoir.org/roster/names?letter=C

SF18C
04-02-2013, 19:53

Well I thought everyone in Utah was a member, sorta like Salt Lake City dues if you will!

SF_BHT
04-03-2013, 02:30

Well he faked his service so they church might need to make sure he is not a fake Mormon and infiltrated the MTC...... He is a capable of low deeds....:confused::eek:

Dozer523
04-03-2013, 05:48

Lip synching?

RB
04-03-2013, 10:38
Some additional "aliases" for SF Colonel wannabe Kenneth Poser Crocheron:

Ken Crocheron
Kenneth B Crocheron
Kent Crocheron
Kenneth B. Crocheron
Kenneth V Crocheron
Ken V Crocheron
Bud Ken Cocheron

Those who have aliases usually have something to hide.

http://www.instantcheckmate.com/resultsAPI/ALL/crocheron/kenneth

As the wannabe's been fully outed publicly, I'm wondering what's behind the curtain. :munchin

Dusty
04-03-2013, 10:41
Some additional "aliases" for SF Colonel wannabe Kenneth Poser Crocheron:

Those who have aliases usually have something to hide.

http://www.instantcheckmate.com/resultsAPI/ALL/crocheron/kenneth

As the wannabe's been fully outed publicly, I'm wondering what's behind the curtain. :munchin

He was actually in the service. He was a SEAL.

UWOA (RIP)
04-03-2013, 21:24
He was actually in the service. He was a SEAL.

Does he bark? I know he's on the endangered species list ....

sinjefe
04-04-2013, 06:55
Not a single response from Intermountain HD on their facebook site even though there are several references to this. In fact, at first, they tried to remove the statements made against him. Now, it appears, they are just ignoring it. I guess they hope it will just go away. They are in the same league as him if they allow it.

ender18d
04-04-2013, 07:25
Not a single response from Intermountain HD on their facebook site even though there are several references to this. In fact, at first, they tried to remove the statements made against him. Now, it appears, they are just ignoring it. I guess they hope it will just go away. They are in the same league as him if they allow it.

To be fair to HD... its remarkably difficult to fire anyone these days, and it might be taking them a few days to check with legal to make sure that something like this is adequate grounds for termination. Just saying that this sort of thing might take a bit to play out. In the meanwhile, they are probably reluctant to comment and understandably aren't thrilled with the negative publicity.

Team Sergeant
04-10-2013, 22:57
I told you we were not done with you yet Kenny. Now we are but your name and photos will be on here forever to serve as a warning to other "Green Beret" frauds.

We are watching.

TS

sinjefe
04-11-2013, 12:48
Looks like Kenny already lost his job:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Intermountain-Harley-Davidson/137731568034?fref=ts

Team Sergeant
04-11-2013, 12:50
I just read it (I had to go to their webpage and hit the link for their FB page.)

You do realize they are just now bowing to the pressure generated by the "local" news article. "We" (professionalsoldiers.com) informed them almost two weeks ago with "NO REPLIES".

For all I care, they can take their FB announcement and put it where the sun doesn't shine.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intermountain-Harley-Davidson/137731568034

sinjefe
04-11-2013, 12:56
"First off, we all owe a huge debt of gratitude and thanks to all our or men and women in uniform that have served our country so tirelessly. We continue to support both active and veteran military personnel. Former temp worker Ken Crocheron is no longer employed with us. Thank you to the many sources that brought this issue to our attention. We look forward to our continued sponsorship of the "Homes for Heroes" ride that will be July 13 and focuses on the housing needs of Veterans. We look forward to serving both active and non active military personnel in all our dealerships. Thank you for your service."'

Intermountain HD

CW3SF
04-11-2013, 13:23
Shame on them for taking so long but I am glad they finally gave poser Crocheron what he deserves (a pink slip). :boohoo

Aoresteen
06-12-2013, 18:28
Hey.. wait!.. Are you guys sure he's not the commander of the 19th Group?.. they're in Draper, UT ;)......

I know this is a bit old but I can't let this pass :)

COL Randy Watt is good people. I worked for him in Iraq 2010 at JFSOCC-I. *ANY* Group would benefit from having him.

Linking this POS with Randy is just not right.