PDA

View Full Version : gssf

frostfire
03-22-2013, 21:38
Anyone here shoots gssf? Interested in car pooling from Bragg to Morganton in this next match?

If you own a glock, perhaps I can sell you the match:
1. Nothing high speed, no reload, no draw, no runnin 'n gunning. Pure plain fundamentals: accuracy and speed trade off. Bring your glock in a box with 100 rds and you're set (if you don't miss much:D)
2. The stages are easy to set up and replicate. We can practice here, dry rehearse, live rehearse, etc. with timer.
3. We can shoot in guardian category, which has less folks who have been shooting longer than my living. I've checked previous winning scores. 8 seconds per string with total time less than 64 seconds is competitive. Totally doable
4. Still a chance to win glock pistol, $50, $75, or $100 via drawing
5. Bring your glock to the armorer for free "tune up"! For example, in last match I got new improved extractor, new extended slide release, new extended mag release, new spring for all my mags, and few others for free!
6. Get honest feedback and reality check on your fundamentals, hopefully revealing deficiencies to be worked on
7. Endless entertainment between stages and at the end of match from every single excuses for poor performance there is under the sun ranging from "the sun was in my eye, obscuring the front sight," "I got sand in my eye as the wind blew," "**** ******* light primers strike!" to "the coriolis effect:D"

So, 7 reasons! Sold yet?

...if you can find ammo, that is....