PDA

View Full Version : Internet resources

Sacamuelas
11-02-2004, 14:22
Alright.. post your internet resources for exit polling, the latest traditional polling, results, commentary, etc.

I will offer a link that I stole from The Reaper on another thread.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

:munchin

Sigi
11-02-2004, 15:17
FWIW.........

Early exit info from Drudge....

"Election 2004 has been rocked with first wave of exit polls which show Kerry competitive in key states, campaign and media sources tell DRUDGE.... National Election Pool -- representing six major news organization -- shows Kerry in striking distance -- with small lead -- in Florida and Ohio.. MORE..."

Kerry winning every wing state except Iowa (which is tied) in the polls Drudge has. In the two biggies...

Kerry +3 in Florida
Kerry +4 in Ohio.

Keep in mind, it's still early and these numbers aren't firm yet.

(Note: Drudge has taken the number down but has noted they are based on a "59-41 women to men ratio" and some of the numbers really look skewed to the left. For example, there's not a chance in the world that Kerry will take PA 60-40. Expect the numbers to swing back Bush's way as later exit polls come out.)

*** Update #1***: From Ramesh Ponnuru at The Corner...

"I'm told that pollsters close to the Bush campaign think that Bush is up in Florida and New Hampshire, down in Wisconsin, even in Pennsylvania and Michigan, and "doing well" in Ohio. And they don't think that the exit-poll numbers on NRO about Ohio add up. Fwiw."

***Update #2***: The more I look at these numbers, the worse they look. Kerry +18 in Minnesota? By 16 in New Hampshire? By 20 in Pa?

My guess? Watch for a big swing back towards Bush in the next round of numbers.