PDA

View Full Version : Washington State,, sheriff to inspect the homes of assault-weapon owners.

JJ_BPK
02-18-2013, 15:06
The ass-hats keep trying.. :mad:

Misstep in gun bill could defeat the effort

One of the major gun-control efforts in Olympia this session calls for the sheriff to inspect the homes of assault-weapon owners. The bill’s backers say that was a mistake.

By Danny Westneat, Seattle Times staff columnist

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2020373291_westneat17xml.html

SF18C
02-18-2013, 15:15
Those law makers are referring to this as a mistake.

But this IS their intent!

Not sure when the sheep are going to figure out they are being herded to the slaughter!

longrange1947
02-18-2013, 15:21
Those law makers are referring to this as a mistake.

But this IS their intent!

Not sure when the sheep are going to figure out they are being herded to the slaughter!

When they see the bright light of the isolation cell.

medic&commo
02-18-2013, 15:26
Agreed.
They got caught.
This whole 2A issue (can't say debate because both sides have to listen) is about controlling the people / staying in power.
The agenda - preservation of the ruling class - trumps the Constitution.
m&c

Pete
02-18-2013, 15:36
We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it.

Oh, wait it was only eight pages long. We got caught. Lets blame it on a staffer, yeah, that's right, a staffer did it without our knowledge.

Folks, their intent is clear.

jkirkthomas
02-18-2013, 15:38
Mistake or not, someone put it in there. SOMEONE PUT IT IN THERE!!! And somebody, somewhere, sometime, will try it again. "Oh, sorry, we didn't mean that, it was a mistake." Don't anyone ever accuse me of wearing a tinfoil hat when this kind of crap is taking place!

Geez!! Is this the planet I grew up on?

echoes
02-18-2013, 15:46

It will Be too late, Sir.:confused:

Can only ask my sister to pray, (as She has God's ear if anyone does....), and keep Our family and Neighboors informed! Information is the key in this Jihad against American Citizens...

JMHO,

Holly

Congo336
02-18-2013, 16:13
It appears there are not many left who would risk fortune, let alone life to keep our US Constitution and the Bill of Rights safe as long as they are taken away a small bite at a time. Why, just last November a majority of voters traded a whole handful of liberties for some temporary security...makes one think that they deserve neither. ;)

tonyz
02-18-2013, 16:22
Unknown Washington Legislator:

Behind closed doors:

"If we're going to truly gut the 2A we'll need to take out the 4A."

In public:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYWyCCJ6B2WE

echoes
02-18-2013, 17:06
The ass-hats keep trying.. :mad:

He has obviosly not read the, "1100," yet.

Holly:munchin

Badger52
02-18-2013, 17:43
I do not find the offending language cited by the author of the article in the bill text, using the link cited in the article. Perhaps it was quickly removed? The current version is cited as "Corrected Copy" - interestingly, I was unable to get to the bill history to retrieve the original version which would (should) contain the stricken language. Methinks someone in the WA legislature just had another of those epic "oops" moments and has run some leafy branches on their back-trail.

pcfixer
02-19-2013, 06:53
He has obviosly not read the, "1100," yet.

Something like the "300 Molon Labe" :munchin

Kenny

echoes
02-19-2013, 14:56
Something like the "300 Molon Labe" :munchin

Kenny

It is here. And 1100 Quiet Professionals are not to be made light of, I can assure you.

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40772
""
"Protecting the Second Amendment – Why all Americans Should Be Concerned"

Divemaster
02-19-2013, 18:00
I'm not surprised. I live on the wet, very liberal side of this state. The less densely populate dry, or east side, is very Republican. But, the urban liberals along the I-5 corridor from Olympia north pretty much control the votes and the purse strings.

Utah Bob
02-19-2013, 18:42
I'm not surprised. I live on the wet, very liberal side of this state. The less densely populate dry, or east side, is very Republican. But, the urban liberals along the I-5 corridor from Olympia north pretty much control the votes and the purse strings.

Very similar to our situation in Colorado.

Felix87
02-20-2013, 10:42
I live on the dry, east side of the state. Unfortunately we have seen a spike of gang related violence, including drive bys and drug raids. People are scared and split between thinking "guns are bad" and "I should train more".

JJ_BPK
02-20-2013, 10:52
Very similar to our situation in Colorado.

But more smokey??? rather than wet.. :D

Utah Bob
02-20-2013, 11:23
But more smokey??? rather than wet.. :D

Equally smoky unfortuately.