PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Ken Brock

Bill Harsey
10-29-2004, 14:35
Hey Ken, Welcome aboard here. It's sure good to see your name on the members list.

Mr. Brock is a full time LEO who is about full time at knifemaking too. He makes a very direct, strong built, nicely crafted and well priced knife. I'm not sure what the medal should be but he deserves one. I'll tell you guys how hardcore Ken is. He and I had "who's neck is reddest" contest. Ken won. That's impressive.

Ken, These are good people here.

Sacamuelas
10-29-2004, 14:58
Welcome Ken.

mffjm8509
10-29-2004, 15:07
Welcome Ken!

mp

CPTAUSRET
10-29-2004, 15:15
Hey Ken, Welcome aboard here. It's sure good to see your name on the members list.

Mr. Brock is a full time LEO who is about full time at knifemaking too. He makes a very direct, strong built, nicely crafted and well priced knife. I'm not sure what the medal should be but he deserves one. I'll tell you guys how hardcore Ken is. He and I had "who's neck is reddest" contest. Ken won. That's impressive.

Ken, These are good people here.

Welcome, Ken...Nice words from Mr Harsey!

Terry

Doc
10-29-2004, 17:08
Welcome aboard Ken!

Doc

NousDefionsDoc
10-29-2004, 17:10
Welcome aboard. Always good to have another knife maker on the board.

Jack Moroney (RIP)
10-29-2004, 17:19
Welcome aboard Ken. Now I am not sure of the significance of whose neck is "redder" as I never have been accused of even having a neck.

Jack Moroney

Roguish Lawyer
10-29-2004, 17:22
Welcome Ken!

With all these knifemakers, I think we need more gun makers! :D

Bill Harsey
10-29-2004, 18:38
Welcome aboard Ken. Now I am not sure of the significance of whose neck is "redder" as I never have been accused of even having a neck.

Jack Moroney
Jack, That would be where the top of your shoulders gets sunburnt just under your hairline because of the way you got brought up working outdoors.

Ken Brock
10-29-2004, 20:56
Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome and kind words. Looks like a real nice place to hang out.

Hey Bill, thanks for the invite to come over here........................and I'm still the king redneck! ;)

Ambush Master
10-29-2004, 21:26
Hey Bill, thanks for the invite to come over here........................and I'm still the king redneck! ;)

Also, welcome aboard !!

Hope Sir Bill has briefed you about this place !!! The Red Neck level in here is deeper than you have probably ever encountered !!! :D Hide and Watch, Wait and See !!!

Do take care.
Martin

mumbleypeg
10-29-2004, 22:35
Ken welcome.

I should go back to Arkansas and brush up on my redneck, yup, a little quality time in the Ozarks just might set me right. I will never be in the same league as the Pro's here. They are however,good company.

Bill Harsey
10-30-2004, 09:20
Also, welcome aboard !!

Hope Sir Bill has briefed you about this place !!! The Red Neck level in here is deeper than you have probably ever encountered !!! :D Hide and Watch, Wait and See !!!

Do take care.
Martin
Ambush Master, Of course I haven't briefed him about this place. Do you think I'm gonna spoil my fun?

Ken, your smart enough to sort out these are serious guys and gals here so I don't have to say that out loud. Do be aware some members here enjoy hunting with bait in front of claymores. Think twice, post once.

Eagle5US
10-30-2004, 18:23
Welcome aboard Ken!
Eagle