PDA

View Full Version : Eric Simon aka DJ Simon Nytes Special Forces Fraud

Team Sergeant
02-07-2013, 16:57
Eric Simon aka DJ Simon Nytes Special Forces Fraud

Eric Simon you are a bottom feeding piece of crap and you've been found wanting. You can fool the sheeple but you're not going to fool the players. We (the real Green Berets) hope you enjoy your new found fame.

Great bust Bryan Hood. I enjoyed your youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKOWKoKP6uk&feature=youtube_gdata_player). If we gave out Special Forces poser busting badges you'd get one! Thanks again.

Team Sergeant

nousdefions
02-07-2013, 17:11
Eric Simon aka DJ Simon Nytes Special Forces Fraud

Want to be famous, we'll make you famous.

Good luck with that resume.

Excellent job Bryan Hood. If you ever make it down to Texas, the beer is on me!

Ghost_Team
02-07-2013, 17:23
The only thing that would have been better is if he had crushed him live on air, but still a great job. It's always nice to see these guys get taken apart, especially when their world comes crashing down in the course of one conversation.

Ambush Master
02-07-2013, 21:27
The only thing that would have been better is if he had crushed him live on air, but still a great job. It's always nice to see these guys get taken apart, especially when their world comes crashing down in the course of one conversation.

What I feel/see as even more significant, is that this was done by one of OUR SUPPORT guys that is (RIGHTFULLY) proud of what he's done and STANDS UP for US!!!

Very STAND-UP Dude!!!

Later
Martin

SF18C
02-07-2013, 21:48
Great vid Mr. Hood! I thank you.

Eric Simon aka DJ Simon Nytes Special Forces Fraud busted!

SF_BHT
02-08-2013, 06:07
What I feel/see as even more significant, is that this was done by one of OUR SUPPORT guys that is (RIGHTFULLY) proud of what he's done and STANDS UP for US!!!

Very STAND-UP Dude!!!

Later
Martin

You are spot on..... Great vid from the former support guy on a POS....

Mr. Eric Simon aka DJ Simon Nytes Special Forces FRAUD. You are Done.

Cobwebs
02-08-2013, 13:14
I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say the beers on us if we ever have the good fortune of meeting you. Thank You, your a stand up person and probably would of been an excellent QP.

RB
02-12-2013, 17:01
I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say the beers on us if we ever have the good fortune of meeting you. Thank You, your a stand up person and probably would of been an excellent QP.

Agree with Cobwebs....well done and above all, Thanks for your service!!