PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Hydration.....

MAB32
02-05-2013, 21:16
Looking for a replacement bladder for my old Eagle hydration system. It has these dimensions: 18"x7" 2.0ltr. It is rectangular in its size. Anybody have one NIB or have any info on another manufacturer's bladder that I could use that would fit?

pyreaux
02-06-2013, 11:53
I have a camelback 2L I no longer use, I can check dimensions later but I'm fairly certain it will fit . I'll shoot you the model info later today. If it's what your looking for I can send it your way this weekend.

MAB32
02-06-2013, 13:02
I have a camelback 2L I no longer use, I can check dimensions later but I'm fairly certain it will fit . I'll shoot you the model info later today. If it's what your looking for I can send it your way this weekend.

Thanks I really appreciate it.

MAB32
02-06-2013, 13:16
Don't have a NIB source but Eagle stuff of that kind pops up on ebay from time to time. Usually the whole hydration system will be for sale, though, but you know the old thing about beggars and choosers...

I tried the company itself 5 times. Three by calling and two e-mails and I never got a response back. I got a recording ever time I tried and I always answered it with all of my info and what I needed, but alas, no answer.:confused:

I went to e-bay the last few weeks to look and most of all they had was complete hydration systems. The one I had looked closer to this one, but mine is completely rectangular in shape and the pockets are mostly squared. I saw this one yesterday afternoon and it caught my eye but at $125 and in Coyote instead of OD, I am tempted somewhat although I prefer it to be in OD or MARPAT.

www.ebay.com/itm/2-Lot-USMC-Pack-Hydration-System-Eagle-Industries-FILBE-WXP-Hydration-System-NEW-/310578827066?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item484ff0cf3a

pyreaux
02-06-2013, 19:15
This is the one I have, not sure if that's what you're looking for. Dimensions are approximately 14"x8" when flattened out and empty. No cover on the bite valve, and it has been used so you may want to replace the bite valve. Let me know if you have questions, and if you want it send me a message with where to send it.

http://shop.camelbak.com/omega-water-beast-reservoir-low-profile-72-oz21l/d/1173

pyreaux
02-06-2013, 19:25
http://www.opticsplanet.com/source-wxp-2l-70oz-hydration-hydration-bladder.html?gclid=CIaD8buEo7UCFQuynQod13gAJA&ef_id=yx9OpKR-C3QAAIQi:20130207012243:s

This may work as well, Supposedly source has less plastic taste than camelbak and its new and for a fair price.

Bdry22
02-07-2013, 10:20
I have been using that Source 2L bladder for awhile now and would highly recommend it, it worked perfectly during a GoRuck challenge as well. Downside is if you buy directly from them it has to ship from Israel.

pyreaux
02-07-2013, 12:45
Bday, as of January this should no longer be the case. I was able to stop by the source booth and they have now partnered with a US based distributor to curb some of the issues they've had historically of delivery time and stocking. I at the time the distributor had not received full stock, but had started importing a large quantity of their most popular items and planned to continue building inventory.