PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Guns and much more

ttg290580
01-13-2013, 21:34
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2012/08/06/black-market-drug-site-silk-road-booming-22-million-in-annual-mostly-illegal-sales/

http://gizmodo.com/5927379/the-secret-online-weapons-store-thatll-sell-anyone-anything

Some how I seemed to miss this last year. In my studies for a current class I am taking I found this link when searching for black market items and TCO. I figured it was only a matter of time till we saw arms dealing via the internet. These sites are still up and running. They use "pinging" for their clientele and a form of online only currency call bitcion. For your SA.
VR
TG

Team Sergeant
01-14-2013, 10:23
An interesting read. Makes you wonder what else is going on on the internet.

ttg290580
01-14-2013, 13:55
Whats on the rest of them are fucked up.... You need a program called a TOR browser to access them it is firefox based. I would not be surprized if this program data mines. From there sites like onion can be accessed.
TG

SF18C
01-14-2013, 14:02
An interesting read. Makes you wonder what else is going on on the internet.

Do you think they got nekkid lady pictures???

alelks
01-14-2013, 14:12
Tor doesn't data mine. TOR is Very Secure. The Tor/Vidalia bundle is FANTASTIC.

Oh yea, if you ever get booted off a forum and want back in without your true IP being shown this is the way to go. :) It bounces your IP all over the world so one minute it may be in Japan and the other it may be in Panama. :)

https://www.torproject.org/projects/vidalia.html.en

ZonieDiver
01-14-2013, 14:16
Do you think they got nekkid lady pictures???

Pictures, hell. You can probably get a nekkid lady!:D

Team Sergeant
01-14-2013, 15:25
Tor doesn't data mine. TOR is Very Secure. The Tor/Vidalia bundle is FANTASTIC.

Oh yea, if you ever get booted off a forum and want back in without your true IP being shown this is the way to go. :) It bounces your IP all over the world so one minute it may be in Japan and the other it may be in Panama. :)

https://www.torproject.org/projects/vidalia.html.en

Oh great now all those buttheads I banned will be coming back.....;)

kgoerz
01-14-2013, 15:57
Funny you never hear anything about these black market sites. You can get just about anything thru them. Very easy to use. Problem is there is always a risk of getting caught. Nothing is 100% secure on the net.
Reminds me of Fedex, when your CA Weed absolutely needs to be there overnight. Never hear anything about it.

tonyz
01-14-2013, 16:27
Reminds me of Fedex, when your CA Weed absolutely needs to be there overnight. Never hear anything about it.

Soon it'll be PMAGS, uh, "machine parts" for some - such a strange turn the nation has taken.

ttg290580
01-14-2013, 16:44
There are naked women on the site but they are in the 4yo to 16 yo age range there is even an entire pedo wiki about information on cp. The most disturbing thing I found was not even the hitman for hire, the online drugs and weapons it was the instructions on how and where to kidnap kids... like wtf. They refer to them as it not even as people. This group also has post of targets like government officials in various countries including the US. There are also manifestos and pretty much anything else you want to do bad shit. I brought up the idea of data mining since this software is from a open source privet company and considering there are people who will set up people with cp and tip off the authorities I honestly believe it is a way to track and keep members in check. If you dont do what we say your doing time in a federal pen for cp. Who would believe a hacker said that's not mine I dont know how it got there. They also have instructions on how to make explosives and synthetic drugs. The kidnapping stuff is one of the things on one of the sites as well as how to deal with police what happens to snitches and the NSA ability to track you and what they need to do to unencrypt your software. Globalization has given these people more anonymity and a bigger market.
VR
TG

kgoerz
01-14-2013, 17:19
Easy to say the Feds have infiltrated it. They probably ignor the little stuff just so people return. One day the Feds knock on your door asking you to spy on your nieghbor. You say screw off. They produce paperwork showing how you ordered pot 20 years ago. Do what they say or become a convicted felon. Is that Tin Foil enough:D

kgoerz
01-14-2013, 17:23
that would make a good movie or book

ttg290580
01-14-2013, 17:49
Easy to say the Feds have infiltrated it. They probably ignor the little stuff just so people return. One day the Feds knock on your door asking you to spy on your nieghbor. You say screw off. They produce paperwork showing how you ordered pot 20 years ago. Do what they say or become a convicted felon. Is that Tin Foil enough:D

I agree thank God I use Reynolds Wrap :munchin But I was figuring it was a inside community thing. One of the manifestos deals with a lottery for "predicting" the death of a government official. Its funny how they feel less involved if they term it differently but alot of the stuff reference hard core Marxism and Anarchy view points. The other interesting thing is they have a group of non profit lawyers who fight for the rights of the group who would have thought.:D
TG

Dohhunter
01-15-2013, 09:07
Oh great now all those buttheads I banned will be coming back.....;)

I wouldn't worry, they can't view this thread :D

mark46th
01-15-2013, 09:15
Why go online for black market goods? Go to Bangkok and hit the Sunday Market...