PDA

View Full Version : Banana & Pecan Pancakes


Divemaster
12-30-2012, 21:04
Sorry, there is no recipe to follow. It seems Mrs. DM has a cooking TS/SCI and isn't talking. However, she started with Bisquick, eggs and skim milk. Then her secret ratio of crushed pecans and ripe bananas was added to the mixture. Neither of the additions was overpowering but was just enough to know you were having a special breakfast. I estimate she added 3 medium bananas and a half cup of crushed pecans to enough batter for 12 flap jacks. Canadian maple syrup and smoked bacon cooked just right completed a Sunday started right.

Remington Raidr
12-31-2012, 00:10
that sounds good.

JJ_BPK
12-31-2012, 05:58
We use the Bisquick recipe and add Pecons for our waffles..
I then use honey instead of maple/cane syrup..

:lifter :D :lifter

Gypsy
12-31-2012, 12:45
Sounds excellent, will have to give that a try.

Divemaster
01-06-2013, 23:34
Going to hit her up for some more of these as soon as I get home from this new contract. Those pancakes are worth getting up early even when you don't have to.