PDA

View Full Version : LBT 1462A

Maldo175
12-10-2012, 19:04
I finally got my new bag - a London Bridge Trading 1462A and it has so much more room and usable space than the M9 bag we have but now I have an issue.
How have you guys set it up?
I am trying to have it more of a long range patrol bag than the TSSI bag that I use for quick in and out stuff.
I also dont want the bag to reach the size of what my buddies carry in their stomp II bag.
If you have used this bag and can upload some photos or packing lists I would appreciate this.
I just want a starting point to customize from rather than start from scratch and keep reinventing every day or so.
I appreciate the help.
RLTW

The Reaper
12-10-2012, 21:56
I finally got my new bag - a London Bridge Trading 1462A and it has so much more room and usable space than the M9 bag we have but now I have an issue.
How have you guys set it up?
I am trying to have it more of a long range patrol bag than the TSSI bag that I use for quick in and out stuff.
I also dont want the bag to reach the size of what my buddies carry in their stomp II bag.
If you have used this bag and can upload some photos or packing lists I would appreciate this.
I just want a starting point to customize from rather than start from scratch and keep reinventing every day or so.
I appreciate the help.
RLTW

Hey, Ranger:

You should probably go back to read the board rules and comply before posting further.

Best of luck.

TR