PDA

View Full Version : More Dr. John Giduck follies (lies and misdirection)

Team Sergeant
12-09-2012, 15:34
More of Dr. John Giduck lies and misdirection.

I caught this today re-reading Dr. John Giduck's website socnetlies.com. I work with Mary Shantag from time to time and wanted to ask her what was going on so I contacted her and she sent me the information:

Seems Dr. John Giduck's is continuing lies and misdirection.
I contacted Mary Shantag of the P.O.W. Network regarding Dr. John Giduck's post on "his" webiste:

• REMEMBER SOMEONE LIED TO THE SFA NBO
Further Background
A little history, relative to the above letter. Dr John Giduck has never been a SFA member nor has he ever claimed any relationship with them. He was the guest of SFA at the annual reunion in Fayetteville two years ago. The Archangel Group, Inc., Board of Directors – largely through SF SGM (ret) John “Andy” Anderson and Dr Giduck donated $5,000 donated to SFA in 2008. Upon learning of that donation MSG Clouse and others began demanding that then SFA president SF Command Sergeant Major (ret.) Ronnie McCan give that money donated to SFA to one Mary Shantag who owns and operated the website pownet.org. It is worth noting that both she and that web site are now under-siege and allegedly under-investigation by federal authorities.
http://socnetlies.com/

RE-READ THAT LAST SENTENCE:
Mary Shantag who owns and operated the website pownet.org. It is worth noting that both she and that web site are now under-siege and allegedly under-investigation by federal authorities. http://socnetlies.com/

Seems Dr. John Giduck is once again attempting to misdirect anyone that will read or listen to his bullshit. The alleged VA investgation happened in June 29, 2006 (see below) and was CONCLUDED FOUR MONTHS LATER OCTOBER 6, 2006, WHY WOULD Dr. John Giduck USE THIS ON HIS WEBSITE? 26 SEPTEMBER 2012 ????

POW Network under Investigation by VA Inspector General
WWW.FIREBASENETWORK.NET
By Staff Writer: Rick Townsend
firebaseadrian@tc3net.com
June 29, 2006
According to recently released documents Chuck and Mary Schantag of the POW Network, (www.pownetwork.org) are under investigation by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Veterans Rights advocate Jere Beery has received confirmation from the VA Inspector General’s office that a case number had been assigned to the investigation and that their findings would be forthcoming........
COMMENT: The VA investigation was closed. There was no evidence to back up the stated charges made by Jere Berry.
VAOIG Concludes Investigation of POW Network
WWW.FIREBASENETWORK.NET
By Staff Writer: Rick Townsend
firebaseadrian@tc3net.com
October 6, 2006,
Before the Department of Veterans Affairs lost its first laptop computer, combat Vietnam veterans, Jere Beery and Gene Simes were already concerned with personal data security within the Cabinet Level Agency........
.....Last week, Jere Beery received the results of the VAOIG investigation. In the extremely vague and brief two paragraph memorandum, Daniel L. Cooper of the VAOIG concluded "No evidence was found showing that information had been provided to the POW Network or that information had been requested by the Schantags"....

http://www.fakewarriors.org/phonies/any_lengths.htm

Dr. John Giduck I for one am glad SOCNET outed you as the fraud you are.......
Team Sergeant

Pete
12-09-2012, 15:57
Looks like he's using his shovel training to shovel shit!

longrange1947
12-10-2012, 12:44
Seems to me that is the only thing he can shovel. :munchin :D

Guy
12-10-2012, 23:06
John Giduck posts nothing about the lawsuit being dismissed...:eek::cool:

Oh well, stay safe gents.

98G
12-11-2012, 07:29
Looks like he's using his shovel training to shovel shit!

I was thinking to dig his hole deeper.

Richard
12-11-2012, 07:38
I was thinking to dig his hole deeper.

He's gotta be getting close to China by now with that hole he's dug himself into... ;)

Richard :munchin