PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

NousDefionsDoc
02-05-2004, 21:22
There's 20 people on this board right now and nobody's posting! Quit looking at each other's profiles and PMing and start a fight! LOL

Ockham's Razor
02-05-2004, 21:40
Left Hook :D

NousDefionsDoc
02-05-2004, 21:43
SurgicalCrip,
I'll bet you a $10 donation to SOWF you can't stump Doc T with a scenario in the med forum.

Roguish Lawyer
02-05-2004, 21:45
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Quit looking at each other's profiles and PMing and start a fight! LOL

Hey, I've been trying all day, but no takers!

Are you even reading? You didn't see the manhole reference? How about ND Doc? Jeez . . . :rolleyes:

NousDefionsDoc
02-05-2004, 21:49
I didn't see them. Whoops, I had you on "ignore". I DO NOT have NDs.

Roguish Lawyer
02-05-2004, 21:50
I didn't see them. Whoops, I had you on "ignore". I DO NOT have NDs.

ND Doc is Nous Defions Doc, isn't it? It's a good abbreviation, I think. LOL I liked HFCUIDoc better. Can't even pronounce this damn name of yours. LOL

Team Sergeant
02-05-2004, 21:51
I bet I could stump Doc T in the medical forum.

NousDefionsDoc
02-05-2004, 21:52
Originally posted by AProfSoldier
I bet I could stump Doc T in the medical forum.

No bet - how would we know? I feel a set up and my jungle boots slipping away into the desert.

Team Sergeant
02-05-2004, 21:56
Med Forum:

OK Doc T, Given a slow moving body of water and the given the necessary equipment along with natural materials found in the area , construct a poncho raft capable of transporting an individual and keeping your equipment dry.

You never said it have to be a medical question... you just stated it had to be in the med forum.

Surgicalcric
02-05-2004, 21:58
SurgicalCrip,
I'll bet you a $10 donation to SOWF you can't stump Doc T with a scenario in the med forum.

I thought you were trying to start a fight, not break my checking account. :D

Am I restricted to medical scenarios in the Medical Forum?

Sacamuelas
In a fair contest, my money is on your household six.

Roguish Lawyer
Med Forum:

OK Doc T, Given a slow moving body of water and the given the necessary equipment along with natural materials found in the area , construct a poncho raft capable of transporting an individual and keeping your equipment dry.

You never said it have to be a medical question... you just stated it had to be in the med forum.

It seems that the Team Sergeant is not only the most experienced and toughest dude on the team, but also the sneakiest. NDD has been outsnuck! LOL

Surgicalcric
02-05-2004, 21:59
Dammit Team Sarn't!

You beat me to it.

NousDefionsDoc
Med Forum:

LOL - I just hate Team Sergeants, they always win. However, I rest with the satisfaction of knowing that she will eventually get even.:D

The other night she told me "I'm glad to see you are compensating your obvious lack of will power with denial." First time I've cried since they wouldn't let me go to GW 1.

Sacamuelas
missed that little question typing my last post.

AProf... you post that in the med forum and NDD will BAN you! LOL

RL's already on probation.

Roguish Lawyer
02-05-2004, 22:02
The other night she told me "I'm glad to see you are compensating your obvious lack of will power with denial." First time I've cried since they wouldn't let me go to GW 1.

Just tell her it's good for you, makes your teeth grow. Learned that from a Navy SEAL, so it must be true . . . LOL

Team Sergeant
02-05-2004, 22:06
I rest with the satisfaction of knowing that she will eventually get even.:D

heh heh heh, no comment.

Gypsy
02-05-2004, 22:28
Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
Just tell her it's good for you, makes your teeth grow.

Thought Copenhagen made your teeth grow? :p

AngelsSix
02-05-2004, 22:46
:::Putting on my best NY accent:::

Hey, youse!!! Da Doc sayd he wants a fight, so start fightin'!!

:::Cucks a meatball at RL::::: Take that ya Goomba!!!:D

Doc T
02-06-2004, 08:45
Originally posted by Gypsy
Thought Copenhagen made your teeth grow? :p

that was actually the topic of discussion

NDD told me that he had quit but started up again buying the cans that stated "not a safe alternative to smoking" rather than those that state "may cause mouth cancer"...

told him I was glad to see that what he lacked in will power he make up for in denial...

as for the raft deal...

brb...

doc t.

Doc T
02-06-2004, 08:50
with no help from my other half...

put a layer of grass or brush under my pack before folding my ground sheet on it.... that way if the sheet leaks slightly the brush will keep it elevated slightly which in turn will keep my equipment dry.

Drift wood can be made into a decent raft but i'd need rope or cord.

If I'm going upstream it'll need to be towed.

Downstream I'll need a "kellick" which is a heavy piece of hardwood or a big rock on a rope that I can throw in the water and it'll drag astern.

If all I have is a bunch of branches and no drift wood I could "bundle" branches into logs then lash those together to make a credible raft.

well?

Gypsy
02-06-2004, 09:21
Originally posted by Doc T

NDD told me that he had quit but started up again buying the cans that stated "not a safe alternative to smoking" rather than those that state "may cause mouth cancer"...

told him I was glad to see that what he lacked in will power he make up for in denial...

as for the raft deal...

brb...

doc t.

Thanks Doc T, now it all makes more sense to me!

Roguish Lawyer
02-06-2004, 11:44

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You can all hold the applause. LOL

Roguish Lawyer
02-06-2004, 12:13
Originally posted by Sacamuelas
RL's already on probation.

:(

CRad
02-06-2004, 12:19

There's a idea! Instead of not smoking I'll only take the ones that cause low birth weight and give a bye to the ones that contain carbon monoxide! What a plan.

As for your raft, it works for me. Besides, I don't recall anything said about the patient staying dry only the equipment and it looks like you covered that.

Sacamuelas
02-06-2004, 22:50
Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
:(

Just messing with you Lawyer Boy. I have no superpowers here anyway. BTW- let me know who your local mouth mechanic is. I want to give him a professional courtesy phone call before your next recall. HaHa

Roguish Lawyer
02-07-2004, 16:21
Originally posted by Sacamuelas
BTW- let me know who your local mouth mechanic is. I want to give him a professional courtesy phone call before your next recall. HaHa

Her. BTW, she doesn't need any encouragement to torture the living &^%* out of me every time I go. None of you people need it. It just comes naturally. &*^%*&^% sadists. LOL