PDA

View Full Version : FS: LMT 16" MRP Gas-piston upper

SPC_Warren
10-26-2012, 19:21
150 rounds through PM me with your email and I will send you pictures. Asking 1200 shipping included

This is a complete LMT CQB MRP upper with gas-piston barrel assembly. Comes complete with barrel, piston system, bolt carrier group, charging handle, rail panels and toolkit for changing barrels. MagPul BUIS and i'll include the original LMT BUIS

LMT Piston features:
Free-floating barrel inside a durable, one-piece upper receiver machined from a solid forging for maximum accuracy and strength.
Assembly and disassembly are very easy with this system to make access in the field very quick.
The system can be adapted to mission-specific needs by switching barrel length and caliber. Currently available in 5.56. However, future calibers are in the works.
All LMT bolts are barrels are mag particle inspected and proof tested.
Efficiency of operation enables operator to use a much greater variation of ammunition.
Runs cooler than standard direct gas impingement systems.
Runs cleaner than the direct gas impingement systems.
All LMT barrels are machine gun grade barrels for greater life.
All LMT upper receivers are dry-film lubed.
Machined one-piece bolt carrier for ultimate in strength and reliability.
Closed system causes venting to occur at the barrel, reducing light and noise.
Short-stroke system eliminates excessive pressure on the bolt.
Bolt carrier group utilizes a proprietary coating that is harder and more wear resistant. The piston gas plug also utilizes this technology and prevents carbon and copper from sticking.