PDA

View Full Version : Ted Turner: I Think it's Good US Soldiers are Committing Suicide

Dusty
10-25-2012, 12:20
His choice of words is as sick as his choice of a "wife".

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/10/25/Ted-Turner-I-Think-Its-Good-US-Troops-Are-Commiting-Suicide

Team Sergeant
10-25-2012, 12:37
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill

Stargazer
10-25-2012, 14:28
Ted Turner is an idiot.

miclo18d
10-25-2012, 14:35
I have killed for this country and I had many of my friends die for this country. I even knew one of those that committed suicide.

I don't say this often or with a light heart, but I hope that Ted Turner dies a miserable painful death! I hope cancer eats him alive from the inside out! I hope he has dementia and craps his bed every night! I hope that he contracted herpes from that whore of a wife and that his dick is constantly full of open ulcers! I can't wait to see him die! I will do a WBC at his funeral!

mark46th
10-25-2012, 16:32
Ted Turner should have told this to Pol Pot, in person.

Gypsy
10-25-2012, 17:07
It's a shame he's still breathing my oxygen.

PSM
10-25-2012, 17:46
Ah, "the Mouth of the South". I did enjoy his America's Cup days, though. ;)

BTW, wasn't he considered an ultra right-wing conservative back then? :confused:

Pat

Red Flag 1
10-25-2012, 18:38
Ah, "the Mouth of the South". I did enjoy his America's Cup days, though. ;)

BTW, wasn't he considered an ultra right-wing conservative back then? :confused:

Pat

That's what I recall too, Pat. Jane must have passed a pretty nasty disease on to her hubby; ultra nasty.

RF 1

The Reaper
10-25-2012, 19:14
Die MF, die.

Your poor judgement in marriage is now reflected equally in your words above.

I guess if you had been in charge in the early 1940s, we would be speaking German and Japanese right now.

Finally, I think you must have missed the little meeting GEN Schwarzkopf had with some Iraqis counterparts in the desert a few years back.

TR

cbtengr
10-25-2012, 20:24
I guess that when you become irrelevant you will say anything for a little attention, he is an idiot.

MtnGoat
10-25-2012, 21:46
He is an idiot!!!