PDA

View Full Version : After West point or ROTC......

qurfy
10-21-2012, 20:09
After one goes through west point or rotc does the graduated person have the option to apply for SF and go straight after basic into sfas if you get accepted into SF? And if this is the case what are the chances of a WP/rotc graduate of getting a shot for trying out for SF? Thanks in advance for those that help.

BKKMAN
10-21-2012, 20:27
You need to post an Introduction before you do anything else.

Then use the search button

qurfy
10-21-2012, 20:36
I'm sorry I have two accounts here and haven't been here on an account in awhile, me assuming that I was on the one with multiple posts and making myself look like an imbecile just now I will go right to the intro. Again sorry, my mistake.

blue02hd
10-21-2012, 20:47
I think you would be better suited speaking with a Navy recruiter.

ZonieDiver
10-21-2012, 22:06
After one goes through west point or rotc does the graduated person have the option to apply for SF and go straight after basic into sfas if you get accepted into SF? And if this is the case what are the chances of a WP/rotc graduate of getting a shot for trying out for SF? Thanks in advance for those that help.

You started this thread asking a question that is discussed pretty thoroughly here. Your question is poorly written, and doesn't make a great deal of sense. Prior to this post, your only other post was this one (also a thread-starter):

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=398536#post398536

I'm not sure what you've been doing here the past 17 months, but I don't think that reading through this site's many threads is one of them.

Just what is your interest here?

Richard
10-21-2012, 22:31
And they claim there's no such thing as a dumb question...

Richard