PDA

View Full Version : SFAS 13-001

njmiller26
09-20-2012, 07:54
I am headed to SFAS Class 13-001 starting 01 OCT 12. I have been looking forward to this opportunity and moment in my life for nearly 18 months. I have trained hard and specific. I have readied myself mentally and spiritually. I have read many books on the suggested reading list, and applied the TTP's suggested. Over the past 18 months I have been lucky enough to receive insight and training from the CA NG SF company. I believe they have instilled in me the approach, discipline, and confidence needed to be successful. I thank the members of A/5/19th who have believed in me and spent countless hours getting me to the point where I will be assessed. In addition, I thank the administrators and all the tabbed individuals contributing to this sight, as it too has been an extremely valuable asset. Until 19 OCT 12, it's one meal, one event, one day at a time. The only thing left for me to do is execute. See you on the other side!

Dozer523
09-20-2012, 07:57
I have been looking forward . . . I have trained . . . I have readied myself . . . . I thank the members of A/5/19th who have believed in me . . . The only thing left for me to do is execute.
See you on the other side!
Belief in yourself and knowing others believe in you is powerful stuff. Good luck; we'll be waiting.