PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Penn!


Eagle5US
09-20-2012, 00:27
Special thanks to Penn for a wonderful evening and absolutely incredible meal. The man worked pure, unadulterated MAGIC in a bachelor's kitchen:D

It was a real treat to have you over to the house tonight. I hope you will feel welcome here should you get this way again.

VERY safe travels my friend.

The Reaper
09-20-2012, 17:23
He is good, isn't he! :D

TR

swatsurgeon
09-20-2012, 19:04
Time to set up a ps.com meeting at Penn's new restaurant in bucks county... Any takers?:munchin

ss

Roguish Lawyer
09-20-2012, 19:22
Time to set up a ps.com meeting at Penn's new restaurant in bucks county... Any takers?:munchin

ss

Sure, depending on timing

casey
09-21-2012, 05:52
I'm in ! (RL - bring your bathing suit - I gotta statue I want to show you)

tom kelly
09-21-2012, 15:24
Time to set up a ps.com meeting at Penn's new restaurant in bucks county... Any takers?:munchin

ss

What is the location of the Penn's restaurant in Bucks County? tom kelly