PDA

View Full Version : Poser - 1 me - 0

samreynolds
08-29-2012, 06:52
For those who followed the saga and offered advice thanks for all the help and suggestions but I failed, the poser won.

He visited the first week of August as discussed, unfortunately I was sent out of town on business so I never got a chance to confront him.

My friend is now more convinced than ever he is on up and up since she saw his dog tags, never saw his military ID but I digress.

I just don't buy that a can work at ATI therapy and also be a SF operator, makes no sense. I know he works at ATI from his Linked in profile.

anyways thanks again for your service to your country and your sacrifices to bad this guy doesn't know meaning of word sacrifice, maybe then he would understand how stealing other peoples valor (SF operators) is just wrong.

Sincerely,

Sam Reynolds

sinjefe
08-29-2012, 07:38
samreynolds,

Sheeple are stupid and posers are legion. Drop it and move on.

Team Sergeant
08-29-2012, 11:30
Sam,
I bet I receive an email a month from friends of "women" that met a guy on the internet that said he was a Green Beret. When I get the whole story and "I" tell them he's a liar and a fraud they usually get mad at me. ;)

I just had one two weeks ago, she met the guy on the internet.... strike one. He told her he was a Green Beret assigned to ODA-595, 5th Special Forces Group and he does classified mission from South Dakota .....strike two. Then her sister contacts me, strike three. I contacted a member of 5th Group and verified that no one by that name ever served in 5th Special Forces Group. She still does not believe me.

Stupid knows no bounds.

Had another woman involved with an active duty army COL, he sent her his picture, told her he was a Green Beret. She contacted me to ask if he was being truthful about his being a Green Beret. They also met on the internet, he was in fact an active duty army COL, but he was not a Green Beret and he was married........ she still decided to meet him. He works as an ROTC commander.

Another woman was married to a "Green Beret" that did classified missions from his home....... He not only had his wife convinced he was a Green Beret but his parents and co-workers also. Wife asks for a divorce years later for other reasons and this moron actually states in a court document that he cannot do something because of his Special Forces commitment and that he may have to deploy on another classified mission. This morons biggest mistake was that he started dating right away (divorce not final) and dates a former army counter-intelligence female. She contacted me after he told her all the same crap. It took me a few months to convince the soon to be ex he was a liar and a fraud and that I would testify to that in court. It never made it to court, he opted for the easy way out. This female was far from stupid, just naive to how the US Army worked.

I could go on and on. Some are good conmen, look at Bill Hillar. I received more than one email stating he slept with his college students and he was like 64 when we exposed him. And I was told he was dating an attorney when we busted him......

There are quite a few women that are currently involved with frauds and they know it. Others have asked me to verify but then do not follow up, they don't want to know if he's a fraud.

I don't publish these individuals names for a few reasons. The number one reason is that the information I receive from these women is hearsay, the women are telling me he said he was a Green Beret. Some don't want his name published because he has minor children and some are just plain afraid of the moron.

(North Carolina National Guard SGM John Letuli liked to scare women, spineless cowards are like that.) To date not one Green Beret fraud has ever threatened me...... funny that......;)

(And I would never divulge the names of the individuals that send me the information on these frauds not even under a court order.)

Sam, your friend is not alone. Send her to http://www.lovefraud.com/ and tell her to read the stories about these frauds.

Other than that I would take the advice that has been given and move on.
TS

samreynolds
08-29-2012, 13:50
Yes, I am moving on -- just wanted to give all recap guess wanted to feel sorry for myself a little longer.

Thanks for everything everyone has done advice etc.

Sam

Remington Raidr
08-29-2012, 17:58
Yes, I am moving on -- just wanted to give all recap guess wanted to feel sorry for myself a little longer.

Thanks for everything everyone has done advice etc.

Sam

WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!??

Nothing is over.

Dozer523
08-30-2012, 01:16
Sammy, this is the third thread you have started on posers; probably this particular poser. I think you should broaden your interests. Find something else to wonder/ worry about.

Destrier
08-30-2012, 03:58
but Dozer...

the girl.. she she

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfCjxDTyOIA

samreynolds
08-30-2012, 06:39
Destrier is CORRECT!!! Very good reading between the lines!!

Thanks for the laugh!!

MR2
08-30-2012, 07:23
Sammy, this is the third thread you have started on posers; probably this particular poser. I think you should broaden your interests. Find something else to wonder/ worry about.

Sam, I concur with Dozer.

Team Sergeant
08-30-2012, 13:12
Sam, I concur with Dozer.

Never concur with Dozer...... know why?

The Reaper
08-30-2012, 17:26
I can predict with some reliability that there will not be a fourth.

Get over it and move on.

TR

samreynolds
08-31-2012, 08:16
there might be a fourth but I you all have my word that this is a closed subject.

I may post something silly I see or hear at the airport -- just to lighten the day but never ever about the poser.

Sam